• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Old thread is OLD.
    And yet quite relevant. :flowerforyou:
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am so torn over implants. As someone who has always been flat-chested, I've asked myself what I would do if presented with the opportunity to upgrade the girls. I think breasts are one of the biggest (lol) representations of femininity, so I feel like I'm missing out on something--they are just so damn womanly and sexy! It would probably be a confidence booster if I ever did get it done, but on the other hand, you're basically mutilating your body to conform with society's beauty standard. What if little boobs were suddenly "IN" and we all wanted to look like Keira Knightley (but I mean, who already doesn't?); would I regret my new, bigger boobs? Is it worth taking the risk going under the knife just to improve what I already have? Probably not. So until then, I'll just continue to dream that I'm a late bloomer and one day I'll wake up with bountiful C cups. 27 isn't too old for a growth spurt, right?!
    they just get in the way, and they hurt when you jog

Mine have never gotten in the way unless I wanted them to lol.
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    <
    real boobs.... if they fall to my knees I would consider a lift but never implants no need.
  • AmandaKnox
    AmandaKnox Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I never really thought much about it until recently, and now its on my mind daily. I've always been perfectly happy with the size of mine. I have been an F-cup since high school and they are pretty well proportioned with my hips. After losing weight, they are still F's but have changed shape a little and I'm not as crazy about it. I don't really care about making them bigger or smaller, but I'd like to restore the fullness I have always had. But I still have another 50lbs to my ultimate goal weight, so I have plenty of time to decide.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    HATE EM!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Real boobs are nice and so are fake ones as long as they're not too ridiculously large. That's my opinion. I like my real ones, but wouldn't be opposed to fake ones if I did one day decide I was unhappy with them. Real boobs, fake boobs whatever your choice more power to you. That's how I feel!

Oh my word you look like Mila Kunis.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I'm going with real just because that's what mine are. However I am not opposed to fake either on someone else as long as that person get them for the right reasons...not because someone else wants them too.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I liked my boobs about 20 pounds ago. Now? Not so much.

That's going to change soon.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Disappointed in the lack of actual boobs in this thread

Seriously!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Seriously!!!
    Scroll up to cmiller224 on this very page.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Seriously!!!

Thank you :-0
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Real boobs are nice and so are fake ones as long as they're not too ridiculously large. That's my opinion. I like my real ones, but wouldn't be opposed to fake ones if I did one day decide I was unhappy with them. Real boobs, fake boobs whatever your choice more power to you. That's how I feel!

Oh my word you look like Mila Kunis.

I wish I could hug u for this comment^
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Seriously!!!

Thank you :-0
    Don't thank me, thank her hahaha. :flowerforyou:

Seriously!!!

I do approve of that message! :tongue:
    I find myself scrolling up, too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Baha, my fiance wants to get his jeep all souped up as well, so that'd have to come first. :laugh:

Priorities!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Well I have fake boobs and I love them. I don't care who knows, I tell everyone hahaha