TOPIC: Over 200 New Year New Me Part 30

Options

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm popcorn chicken ...beer...lol you guys kill me

Julie- You can use any of us for reference as to just how awesome you are! Im sure after talking to a few of us we can talk them into giving you the job..hehe maybe?

Heahter- yummo on your lunch, I had pizza and have been craving anything horrible for me ever since...but Im not even hungry. Ugh

Jess- sounds like you have a good plan!

I want to eat anything and everything right now! I'm bored, tired, and overwhelemed with some stuff so its really just a eat your feelings thing. I keep reminding my self that Im oh so close to the 190 Ive been trying to see for like 3 months now...so far its kept me in check but if anything else goes wrong today I dont think I can hold off on something greasy.
  • cris20056
    Options
    Julie- I just saw your other thread, you look so amazing!!! like Whowza hot girl!!!!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Julie - YOu look soo awesome... Thanks!! Everything with serena makes me soo stressed out , i know that is making it hard for me to focus on the eating good...I got to do it thought, i have to. I just have to have faith that it will work out.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Cris-Do you need one of our numbers to text us and talk you out of eating something greasy when you are feeling this way!? I'm okay with that. Youre so close to 190's don't you do it! You wanna see 170 don't ya? No downward spiral.

Deb-You will be back on track. You just have so much going on. Maybe use your frustrationg out in the gym. They offer any boxing classes? Or do you have a boxing DVD you could try? Always makes me feel bette!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    for those that haven't seen, there is a facebook group RIP Brookelyn , on there there was this , guessing from one of the papers or news stations: I feel soo bad for Jessyka, i do not know how you deal with that kind of loss.

OPP have arrested an Ingersoll woman after a baby was rushed to hospital on August 8 and died the next day.

Melissa Garland, 40, of Ingersoll has been charged with one count of failing to provide the necessaries of life.

Garland, a neighbour of the baby's family, was caring for the five month old Brookelyn Hopkins when she was rushed to Alexandra Hospital and then to London.

OPP Const. Stacey Culbert said cause of death is not yet known and and a post mortem examination is currently underway.

"Further charges are possible," Culbert said.

More information is expected to be released in the next 24 hours, Culbert said.

Garland was scheduled to appear in Woodstock Provincial Court today
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    for those that haven't seen, there is a facebook group RIP Brookelyn , on there there was this , guessing from one of the papers or news stations: I feel soo bad for Jessyka, i do not know how you deal with that kind of loss.

OPP have arrested an Ingersoll woman after a baby was rushed to hospital on August 8 and died the next day.

Melissa Garland, 40, of Ingersoll has been charged with one count of failing to provide the necessaries of life.

Garland, a neighbour of the baby's family, was caring for the five month old Brookelyn Hopkins when she was rushed to Alexandra Hospital and then to London.

OPP Const. Stacey Culbert said cause of death is not yet known and and a post mortem examination is currently underway.

"Further charges are possible," Culbert said.

More information is expected to be released in the next 24 hours, Culbert said.

Garland was scheduled to appear in Woodstock Provincial Court today

Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine what she is going through...thank you for sharing this with us Deb. Breaks my heart
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

:noway: :frown:
  • cris20056
    Options
    The situation she is going through makes me sick...I had a really hard time letting go of my baby when he needed to be put in daycare..and even letting close relatives was hard at the beginning. Its a big slap in the face to hear a story like that and know that could have been you. I dont know what I would do in her situation, honestly I dont think I could go on. If you are the praying kind...send some hefty prayers her way, this is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to a parent.
  • cris20056
    Options
    Jess- I have to be at work late so I am just telling myself that as soon as I get home I can eat dinner, then I should be ok. I am having chicken parm again..so good! But another fail in the weeks challenge...

I would love your number though just so I can drunk dial you :laugh: :laugh:

It will be something along the lines of Jess, I looooove you...you are so awesome, Im so glad you're my friend

hehe

PS- I will see 190 this month and YES I WILL SEE 170 By my anniversary with MFP!!!! Thanks for the reminder ..how quickly we forget
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Deb: Thanks for the update. I absolutely can't believe how terrible Jesyka must feel. I was wondering what happened because everything sounded so fine/normal the past few days, and apparently it was! I'm not a parent, yet I'm about in tears here and can't imagine being in that situation. So, so sad.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ooh, Cris, you can drunk dial me!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Cris-You make me laugh! I'll send you my phone number on fb. I love drunk texts. Always make me laugh!! :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Lauren -- I love your before picture. You have accomplished so much and although you looked awesome before, you're a freaking fox now! And, so that I feel a little less gay -- your hubby is freaking adorable! :laugh: Love the beard & glasses (and beer brewing. My dh is all talk no action on that front.)!

edit: I apologize for my excessive use of the word "freaking."
  • cris20056
    Options
    Heather- of course I will drink dial you too! the more people to annoy the better!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Lauren:you looked beautiful before, but you look AMAZING:wink: after...keep doing what you are doing...

Julie, You look AMAZING too...every time I look at your before and after my jaw drops of how much you changed:flowerforyou:

litdeb, thanks for the update... for a parent to lose a child is unbearable..so my heart goes out to Jesyka...I missed my son when I moved him into my older sons room...and that is a couple feet away...it so hard to lose a loved one:cry:

I wanted to say something else but I forget:grumble:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    check in
    calories, over by 33 = 1233
    exercise, nothing
    water, 13 cups...
    proud, I didn't fall of he wagon for more than one day like I did in the past

have a great nite girls...
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I came on here to say Hi! and tell everyone what happened to Ryan today. Then I read about Jessyka. I am sick. That is the most horrible thing that could every happen to a parent. My heart is broken and anything I had to say does not even seem all that important. Thanks for letting us know Girls. So Sad. Is there a way to contact her to let her know we care? I am just sick! :cry: :cry:

Oh Jessyka, know that you are in my prayers!!!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    Checking in:
    calories- about 1250 ..hard to log the little snacks I ate here and there..maybe closer to 1300
    water- yup still drink (see sodium below)
    sodium- 3100 :explode: :grumble:
    excercise- not a damn thing, i suck
    proud- that I did not completely gorge on food today..because truth be told I really wanted to

gnight...
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Okay first of all....WOW!! Julie and Lauren you both look AMAZING!! You both inspire me so much to keep going! :flowerforyou:

I got home tonight and weighed myself...somehow down a POUND from this morning...and I had plans to go to dinner with my neighbor. I planned ahead..only had 6 wings and 1 drink..I don't have the exact calories but I had about 600+ calories to spare. I didn't over indulge and I stuck with my plan..so here's my check in

Calories: 1510
    Water: 80oz
    Exercise: 5 minute warm up, 10 minute jog, 5 minute cool down..31 minutes on elliptical
    Proud: That I am keeping myself in check! Haven't had any sweets today! :drinker:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Calories: 1516 if I finish my dinner (awesome).
    Exercise: Running intervals for 30 minutes. Still easing back into the barefoot thing. It's slow going because my left calf has been bugging me ever since I woke up in the middle of the night last Monday with the worst cramp ever.
    Water: Over 80oz
    Sodium: 1841mg (win!)
    Proud: I really really really didn't want to run. But I ran. :smile: