Does "Hot Mom" Need to Apologize?

Options

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice that none of the people getting their panties in a bunch over this woman are those that have reached their fitness goals.

Just.

Sayin.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice that none of the people getting their panties in a bunch over this woman are those that have reached their fitness goals.

Just.

Sayin.

:laugh: yeah...I noticed this too, what a coincidence.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    Options
    At the rate we're going it's gonna be illegal to be non-normal.
    High IQ? Too attractive? Too successful? Not obese?
    Throw them in prison.

This.

How DARE you be prettier than me? Or make more money? Or have more education?

Let's just establish a set of humanity-communism. Nobody gets to be different or excel in anything, ever. That way no one's feelings will get hurt. :laugh:
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

Just.

Sayin.

I don't have a fitness goal. I have a weight goal, and her ad suggests that if I don't have the same goals as she does, then I'm just full of excuses. *shrug*

Just sayin.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    First people dismiss her hard work by saying it's because she works in fitness. Then they find out she doesn't work in fitness, so they decided she has skewed priorities in which she only focuses on fitness at the expense of other things and then they list their own accomplishments. Really? All that from a photo, with a couple words on it that was posted on facebook. Sheesh! Uuum, yeah, she doesn't know you or your life and you don't know her and her life either (and I don't know any of you).
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've got a friend who looks better than her, has 12 kids, was bought up by Wild dogs, is a billionaire and has a masters and has been to the moon twice in a rocket she built herself, oh and did I mention she's blind? Well she wants to know what fit moms' excuse is?
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Why applogize!!" What people need to start thinking is if she can do it I can!!! These people with great bodies after children or gaining weight had to start some where!!! We need to stop sitting back and bashing people who work hard and start changing our mentality to if they can so can I!!!!!!
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Just.

Sayin.

I don't have a fitness goal. I have a weight goal, and her ad suggests that if I don't have the same goals as she does, then I'm just full of excuses. *shrug*

Just sayin.

I didn't get that message from her picture. The message I got was that having kids is not an excuse to not work on being healthy.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    No one should apologize for being Fit and Hot!!!!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Just.

Sayin.

Wrong. Look at my ticker.
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    Is this a joke? It's not fat shaming, it's supposed to inspire. It's supposed to show that it is possible to a have a busy life and have the body you want. Fat people are way too sensitive. If the caption said "fat people are gross, everyone should look like this" then yes, it would be shaming.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    Options

Just.

Sayin.

Just sayin.

To lose weight IS to get fit. So yes, you do have a fitness goal.
  • dizzysmile
    dizzysmile Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference between saying "You could do this too" and fat-shaming. I honestly think some people just hold onto their panties so they can bunch them up at a moment's notice for anything that might be said or done and they need to relax. Seriously.
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No, haters gonna hate
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I've got a friend who looks better than her, has 12 kids, was bought up by Wild dogs, is a billionaire and has a masters and has been to the moon twice in a rocket she built herself, oh and did I mention she's blind? Well she wants to know what fit moms' excuse is?

What's your friend's excuse for not have a doctorate?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

What's your friend's excuse for not have a doctorate?

Lol, I started to post the same thing and then didn't.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    Options

Just.

Sayin.

Wrong. Look at my ticker.

I have looked at your ticker. It says you're halfway to your goal (congratulations). So you have not reached your goal yet. Thank you for proving my point.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    No she most certainly does NOT owe ANYONE an apology. Shame on those that feel she does. I'm nowhere NEAR her in the looks department/weight department and I most certainly don't hate her for it! I'm in AWE of how she did it with 3 children! NO EXCUSES is what she is saying!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    No one should apologize for being Fit and Hot!!!!

^^^ This.
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I don't think it's fat shaming. Nor do I think everyone who disagrees with the sentiment is jealous or fat.

I also think that it's probably possible for the vast majority (barring health issues) to get in great shape.

What I disagree with is the sentiment that one is full of excuses if they don't make looking like that a priority. To get in great shape you do have to make diet and exercise a priority and that is not everyone's priority. A "hot body" is not on my list of priorities and that is okay, as I have other priorities right now. Anyone can put up a poster with their achievements and say "What's your excuse." But, that would be sort of inane.