Really large arms before and afters??? Please post pics.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    If people have more pix, please do post. Arms are still an area I'm highly concerned with
  • Erikam01
    Options
    Wow!! You look incredible!! Very inspirational~
    First photo was 250 lbs on the top left, top right about 220, bottom is most recent.

2u7qayt.jpg

omg... I ENVY you. This is so motivating. Did you lift weights?

I do some strength training but I do not have a weight bench or a gym membership, I do workout dvd's like Focus T25, 30 day shred, insanity, power 90 and slim in 6. Currently doing my 2nd round of Focus T25. :) Thank you.
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    This is certainly NOT a before and after, but the top pictures are about 20, 25lbs heavier than the bottom pics (where I'm at now)

My arms are much more impressive when I flex :wink:

arms.png
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    These are so inspiring, my arms are 11.8", I don't think i'll be satisfied with them until they are 10".
  • You all look fantastic!!
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nickle2dime
    nickle2dime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lots of great pics in the success stories section but this thread is the most inspiring yet! I have HUGE arms. You awesome ladies have given me hope! Well done everyone!
  • jenn3365
    jenn3365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You all look awesome. .I am sure you all get that all the time but really way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!