Women / Large Bra Sizes

Options

Replies

• tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes. And you can't even shop in stores, but instead have to go online and buy six or seven and then send 5 back all the time. :frown:
    [/quote]

QFT
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have to special order mine online unless I want to drive 45 to the nearest store that sells my size and pay at least $85 per bra. What a hassle!
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    I use to be a full DD! But with breast feeding and losing weight in now a C cup.

I'd love to be a full F or G

I LOVE BIG BOOBS! They are so sexy. God I sound like a pervert!! LOL
    pm'ing my credit card number....:)

Haha awesome! !! Does that mean you'll want photos? LOL
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    If anybody is in Australia! Can I ask if you have ever shopped at DeBras?
    Their bras are $40 up! $40 will get you those granma bras that's sure to make your man freak the fuggout!

It annoys me that we pay so much, but you can get the same bra here for $80-$90 but over seas it's half that.

I can't stand those bras that cover your whole breast. The plunge or balconette bras are sexiest!

I can't help but stare at a woman when she's properly fitted. Its just so hot!
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    Maternity bras. Have you guys noticed how sexy they are.
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    Here for boobs.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how one size can be doubled or selected as a different letter (i.e. an F cup could be considered a DDD) that confuses the crap out of me.

Me too. Got a fitting, and been given a different size every time, so, officially now an F cup, but more often find a DDD MAY fit, and is easier to find (online of course) than in the store.
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    I don't understand how one size can be doubled or selected as a different letter (i.e. an F cup could be considered a DDD) that confuses the crap out of me.

Me too. Got a fitting, and been given a different size every time, so, officially now an F cup, but more often find a DDD MAY fit, and is easier to find (online of course) than in the store.

Absolute the same! It's confusing! !
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    Here for boobs.

Here for boob guys. Wait...wut? Lol
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I've heard they do...I know plus sized clothes cost more than regular... but I'm a big girl lacking in the chest department. My problem is finding my size around with a smaller cup, i basically have to buy online too and they can be pricey, im always looking for sales and clearances
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have nothing to contribute. Just reading.
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    @Kim! ! I have little legs, but I've got a tummy! So I have trouble finding pants. Then add bras to that. Gahhh, I hate shopping! !! :ohwell:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Although it does suck to pay so much for bras, the good thing is that we big breasted women rarely have to pay for our own drinks, so that evens it out a little bit. Am I right ladies? Lol.
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    I've heard they do...I know plus sized clothes cost more than regular... but I'm a big girl lacking in the chest department. My problem is finding my size around with a smaller cup, i basically have to buy online too and they can be pricey, im always looking for sales and clearances

Search "BELLE LINGERIE" they are in the UK. CURVY KATE is what I get.

But they are cheap and in Australia I pay so much. On their website it's half that!

It is frustrating!
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    Although it does suck to pay so much for bras, the good thing is that we big breasted women rarely have to pay for our own drinks, so that evens it out a little bit. Am I right ladies? Lol.

Haha!
  • Ashkea76
    Options

**Like** :drinker: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    Really, its the inability to find a strapless bra, because those stick on bra cups are absolutely useless to me. And while yes, a corset it a lovely thing with strapless dresses, it doesn't help with the backless ones!

Ours are referred to as a convertible bra.. ya get the ones with the clear straps.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Search "BELLE LINGERIE" they are in the UK. CURVY KATE is what I get.

But they are cheap and in Australia I pay so much. On their website it's half that!

It is frustrating!

Do bra sizes run the same there as in the United States??

If so, they don't carry my size...I need fat with small cup sizes

It'll hopefully get easier in about 60 or so lbs...might not need one as big around...
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Here for boobs.

Here for boob guys. Wait...wut? Lol

How YOU doin? :wink:
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Yes, bigger bras (and bathing suits for that matter) are much more expensive. As others have stated, you can't just stop by Target, Walmart or Kohls and pick one up if you're bigger than a DD (although occassionally you can find a few DDD's but they start at like a 38 band) When you're a 34HH like I am all my bras come from overseas makers. Even when I drive the 45 minutes to the one little boutique that carries my size they don't have all their stock out where you can just pick which ones you want, they bring out ones for you to try on and that's it and they're the same ones that I can buy online anyway. I only go there if I need something immediately and can't wait the several weeks for shipping. I have found that ebay is a cheaper option once I have a style that I like and fits properly.