Fit and Fab Biggest Losers

Options

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    So I failed at my plan to go to the gym yesterday! I was too hungover - sometimes I wonder why I drink when I feel so horrible the next day. Needless to say the party at our house with my soccer team was an amazin time!!! I also didnt acheive my weekly goal to get to the gym 4 times - only made it 3 times! So I will keep that same goal this week

I didnt weigh in last week - but I will force myself to do it on Thursday. I am feeling really bloated and gross - stupid weekend eating/drinking. I have to suck it up and do the weigh in Thurs or Fri so I can be more accountable if thre is a weight gain

Great to see you back raindancer :) I personally have never tried anything to loose weight besides watching what I eat and exercising. You'll have to let us know if it works for him.

Cnbethea - congratz on the .4 down!! That is amaazing that you still lose even after your horrible eating day Saturday. I think we have become so aware of calories/fat etc in foods that when we have a not so good eating day we feel awful and think we are going to gain tons of weight from it. When in reality everyday used to be like that for us eating. Hope you get what I am trying to say... it does take A LOT of food to gain a bit. Plus - we work out so it does allow us to have a little extra food without a big gain :)
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    SO yesterday I hit the gym - completed my final run for week 7 of c25K so that was 25 mins running straight. Also, the eliptical for 30 mins and bike for 10. Today I moved up to week 8 and completed 28 mins of running straight :) Also did the eliptical for 25 mins and the bike for 15.

I have accepted some extra hours at work permanently.. so I will be working 7:15-9 than 1:15-2:15 and 3:15-6. Sucks that the shifts are split apart. There is some driving for the middle shift because it is at a different location but extra hours = extra money! The past couple weeks I have gotten used to having 9-3:15 off so I would hit the gym for at least an hour and a half to 2 hours. So now I will probably change it to 3 times a week I will go right there after my 9 shift.. and work out 9:30-10:30 - boot it home shower.. than drive to my next site for 11:15 for work till 2:15 than back to work for 3:15. It would be nice if I could get the shift changed to 11:30 to 2:30 which would give me 15 min extra to get there and 15 mins less of waiting time before my final shift. I'll see what I can do!! Either way I am stil determined to get to the gym!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Sundinsgurl: You have a good plan. Extra money and still have time for the Gym:drinker: Good job!!

I made it to aqua last night. I was 14 calories over yesterday but I go lower than MFP has set for me. I have it set for 1200 so if I'm a little over I'm still not over.:wink:

I plan to go to agua tonight. I weighed and I'm down 1.8 but I never changed my tracker from the 4 lbs I gained during surgery.
    I usualy don't change it for less than 5lbs it just makes me feel too bad going backwards. I tend to get discouraged easy.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    raindancer - I have never changed my ticker for a gain either - I weigh in on my wii, so if its a gain I immediately turn it off so it doesnt save. Or else it would be hard to keep track since my wii doesnt actually give me an exact decimal number on how much I weigh it just tells me an exact of what I have lost. So I have to come on here and see what my last weigh in number was and subtract my loss from it. (hope that makes sense lol). I also tend to input a little lower than mfp suggests, so this way if I do go over its not that bad.

I dont actually start my extra hours till Monday so I managed to go to the gym for a long time today! Did 120 mins of cardio :) 28 min run, 10 min warm up and cool down, 30 on eliptical, 10 on stairmaster, 21 on bike, and 25 on the wave machine. I took on the skinny wednesday challenge so I doubled my exercise. Also I am not going to the gym tomorrow, I have worked out 3 days in a row so I know my body needs a day to recupurate. Also, I am going to see my favorite hockey team - the leafs play a preseason game tomorrow! I am sooo pumped, so I will take the time during the day to rest up and straighten my hair so its ready for when I am done work. Since I'll have to leave soon as I get home from work. WOW I ramble lol

Tomorrow is weigh in day!! I earned a lot of extra calories from exercise today.. but I didnt do that well in keeping my sodium down. Im 400 over, so hopefully it doesnt reflect badly on my weigh in tomorrow morning. *fingers crossed*
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    so I was only down .2 - not much at all! I went to the gym Friday - tried a total body conditioning class and loved it!!!! I will definetely try to make it to that class every Friday morning in between shifts at work :) Than I did my last run of week 8 of c25K - now its onto 30 mins of running with a 5 min warm up and cool down walk

Hope you ladies are having a great week - and now weekend :):)
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    NAME: KIZZY
    CITY/STATE: VALLEJO, CALIFORNIA
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 178
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 189
    LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTED WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY IN 2002/2003: 150S
    NUTRITION PLAN: COUNTING CALORIES, MEASURING PORTIONS, STAYING WITHIN CALORIE RANGE EXCEPT FOR MY 2 CHEAT DAYS A WEEK.
    EXERCISE PLAN: WALKING AND EXERCISE VIDEOS

for this week my main exercise was walking since I just started out...with the biggest loser show they are such an inspiration to me to start on weight loss journey again. FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME...LOL...all seriousness though this time I'm sticking with it til the finale of the biggest loser at least. I WILL BE rewarding myself on JANUARY 1, 2011, with the POWER 90 PROGRAM, I really want to try the P90X program, but I heard if you do the POWER 90 program first, it will run more smoothly.

next week my main exercise WILL BE walking and exercise videos....which ones, i'll decide on the day as the days go by....lol...day to day basis so to speak.

THEN come OCTOBER, i will be doing the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program, walking, and doing oth
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    NUTRITION PLAN: COUNTING CALORIES, MEASURING PORTIONS, STAYING WITHIN CALORIE RANGE EXCEPT FOR MY 2 CHEAT DAYS A WEEK.

for this week my main exercise was walking since I just started out...with the biggest loser show they are such an inspiration to me to start on weight loss journey again. FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME...LOL...all seriousness though this time I'm sticking with it til the finale of the biggest loser at least. I WILL BE rewarding myself on JANUARY 1, 2011, with the POWER 90 PROGRAM, I really want to try the P90X program, but I heard if you do the POWER 90 program first, it will run more smoothly.

next week my main exercise WILL BE walking and exercise videos....which ones, i'll decide on the day as the days go by....lol...day to day basis so to speak.

THEN come OCTOBER, i will be doing the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program, walking, and doing other workout videos outside of the slimdown program
  • kizzy_muss
    Options

THEN come OCTOBER, i will be doing the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program, walking, and doing other workout videos outside of the slimdown program
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I am home now from my trip, and can't wait to make great choices this week by incorporating more exercises and logging my foods.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Good morning all,

Had time this morning for a short workout so completed 20 minutes of the 30 day shred level 1. I'm off to work now. Will post later and catch up on posts.

Take care all!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning everyone welcome Kizzy and MayLan

It's funny Kizzy we have the s0me of the same goals and I too have been saying it for the last few seasons that at the finale I want to be at goal and hands down my plan is to make this my season as wellI want to be at goal for the finale this season for sure!! I am tired of saying it My highest weight was 186 back in 2005 and I so want to post the pic that got me and my hubby focused on losing this weight but for now I have to keep working to reach my goal first because it will not get posted til then!! :-)

This weekend has been rough I have been dealing with Sinus issues and a cold I still managed to get some energy to workout on Sunday but Saturday had me really down so much I went to the ER but everything is fine now taking the meds and trying to bounce back slowly!!
  • MayLan
    Options
    I was going to skip my lunch workout b/c I was feeling upset about something, but talked myself into going and it definitely made me feel better. Funny thing is I forgot to bring a sports bra and socks, so I workout with a bra under my shirt and no socks- just sneakers. Go figure! I'm learning not to use food as a means when I feel upset or down- I mean there are other ways to de-stress like having a good workout.

Well, back to work for me. Have a great day all!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Maylan: welcome back,
    A lot of us would have just left without exerciseing when we found out we were missing items..WAY TO GO!! no excuses. I can learn alot from you. I'm an emotional eater. If I'm upset I tend to make excuses not to go workout.

Kizzy: welocme glad to have you. :flowerforyou:

Cnbethea: Hope your feeing better now. Except old age aches and pains the only illnesses I have are sinus problems. I hate it .It makes my whole face ache. Will ruin a good day for sure.

Sundinsgurl::flowerforyou: Hope you had a great day.

I've been doing fair. Enjoying this cool weather:bigsmile: I am going to my aqua class tonight. YEAH!!
    That is a good start to the week. If nothing comes up I'm be going 4x this week.

I
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    raindancer - 4x this week would be awesome!!!!

welcome MayLan - I completed the 30 day shred frm mid July to mid August. I had to take some break days (mostly on weekends) but I got through it!!! Great job on completing day #1! Thats awesome that you didnt let a small thing stop you from working out. And extra great job on deciding to work out instead of eating from being upset. Very smart choice!!!

cnbethea - sorry to hear about your sinus's! I am glad to hear that everything is ok - your kickin butt anyways - way to go on the loss this week :):)

Kizzy welcome!!!!!!!!!!

I too would love to be at my goal weight by the finale of Biggest Loser - these last 10--15 lbs wil be the toughest but I am NOT giving up!!!! Today was my first day of extra hours - so I woedk 7:15-9, hit the gym right away did Week 9 Day #1 of COuch to 5K - I am now up to 30 mins running non stop. Plus a 5 min warm up and cool down. Came home showered and had to be back at work for 11:30-2:30.. did a few errands than back to work 3-6! Did Ab Ripper X with the b.f soon as I got home and now dinner is cooking!! Sooo hungry!! Had horrible eating choices this weekend but I am not letting it interfere I am right back at it this week!!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Did 35 minutes on the gym bike and feeling good today.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats MayLan that's awesome getting in 35min on the bike keep it up!!

I am feeling better I can breath YAY but I am rather sluggish about to go workout and see if that will help perk me up!!

Raindancer that's awesome 4x at aqua class!!

Sundinsgurl let's do it girl I have more than you to lose but I am going to push hard to make it happen!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Had a veryyyy long day today.. work, staff meeting, more work, work, gym for a total body conditioing than finally home 13 hrs later!!
    The class was one hour, and I also did 10 mins of the eliptical before the class. Finally eating dinner - homemade mini pizzas and watching Biggest Loser!! So it means another week has passed and weve worked hard so lets hope to getting to our finale goal!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I didn't make it to aqua last night. Had a real pounding headache. I just went home, laid on the couch and watched the biggest loser. I liked most of last night show. I kept yelling for that one guy to wipe his nose.:laugh:
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 183.2 :explode:
  • raindancer
    Options
    Kizzy: <<HUG>> Just a little setback. Next weight in will be better. Just keep going.:flowerforyou: