Share your weird habits and rituals

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
We all have them, admit it. I'm talking about the ones that no one or only a few people know about. The things you do while no one is looking.

For example, I'll share mine. Every morning before I put on my tie, I kiss it like a priest kisses his vestments before putting them around his neck. Hell, I'm not even Catholic.

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Are you calling me weird?
    tyra_hair_flip_390_288.gif
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Are you calling me weird?

Because you have conversations with your boobs? No I do not consider that weird. Just don't draw faces on them.

DarrenIdowhatIwant.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    My ritual sacrifices are not weird.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    <-- crazy cat lady.....

I "talk" for my cat , we hold conversations and sometimes, she really "meows" back....

meow
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    <-- crazy cat lady.....

I "talk" for my cat , we hold conversations and sometimes, she really "meows" back....

meow
    MY HERO!!! <3
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I'm a book sniffer.
    I can't stand the smell of food on my hands and MUST immediately wash them after eating anything I touch.
    I don't like to touch meat, I wear disposable plastic gloves when I have to touch meat. (get your mind out of the gutter :laugh: )

I have a lot of creative rituals. I guess I am sort of OCD. In fact I wanted to order a license plate that said OCD OCD but the state said no lol.
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options
    I take a 40-60 minute shower every morning. I swear I have a penis.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I put my pants on both legs at the same time (instead of one leg, then the other) because I once saw someone else do it and when I asked why they said, "My dad told me to so I wouldn't be just like every other person who puts their pants on one leg at a time."

I eat my sandwiches in a spiral, and I flatten out my oatmeal as I eat it- and I eat that in a spiral pattern, too.

Some mornings after I finish putting my makeup on I make an ugly face to see if I still look pretty :flowerforyou:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I put my pants on both legs at the same time (instead of one leg, then the other) because I once saw someone else do it and when I asked why they said, "My dad told me to so I wouldn't be just like every other person who puts their pants on one leg at a time."

I eat my sandwiches in a spiral,

I do both of these two o.o
    And here I was sitting thinking I had no weird habits lol.

Oh, I always eat from the outside to the inside of my plate in a circle. Just remembered. (Also spiral).
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    When I eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, I eat the outside first, then the inside.

I'm addicted to Chapstick. The blue kind, not the other types. I put it on several times a day.
  • missbrendalynn
    missbrendalynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    - I have to have a shower right before going to bed so that my sheets are always clean (as clean as possible anyway haha).
    - Nibbling all the chocolate off first then eating the wafer after for KitKats.
    - Eating all of one color before moving on to the next with Skittles/flavoured gummy candies.
    - Volume on the telly must be on an even number.

:blushing:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I take a 40-60 minute shower every morning. I swear I have a penis.

DANGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! That's alot of water and time!
  • merecard
    merecard Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    - Volume on the telly must be on an even number.

:blushing:
    [/quote]

ME TOO!