How much $ is your gym membership?

Options

Replies

• timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    $29.99/month total for my wife & I. My employer reimburses all of that so it's basically free.
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a free gym at my apartment luckily ... I was paying $50.00 for LA Fitness. $10.00 for childcare. I miss/liked the sauna, the childcare, and the option for classes (just option because i never went to a group class).

50540473.png
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    $5 per week for employees....soon to be free due to recent management direction. :)
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    $350/yr for the entire family (me, husband and 4 kids) at the local family fitness center. Its nice too, and the kids love the pool and play area.

I also use the gym at work.
  • teesfood
    Options
    I'm just curious...

I just switched to Planet Fitness (lol, I know) $10/month but was paying $36 somewhere else..

Huh - me too honey! PF BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    YOUFIT in GA. Just $10. Got everything I need and all the cardio machines have tv's built it..... however they don't have cable. lol But Thats fine , I don't use the tv anyways.
  • teesfood
    Options
    I pay £28 per month for my uni gym (5 min walk-no excuses!) which includes fitness classes

Your profile pic is tooooooooo much!!!!!!!! #love
  • tawanda6329
    tawanda6329 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My mom bought me a membership at Planet Fitness for a birthday gift:) It was $99 for a year. I plan to switch once my membership ends because I'm not able to do the Strong Lifts 5X5 program there since they don't have free weights with the bars.
  • Routerninja
    Options
    $40 a month for base membership for myself and my fiancee and I pay $300 a month for 12 personal training sessions.
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    $10 for WOW (workout world) and when I sign up for bootcamp it is 3x week for 120-180 month (price fluctuates). Signing up for Nov. $$$ but worth it!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My health insurance pays me to go to the gym! We got a 2 year deal from Costco for 24 Hour Fitness, which breaks down to about $14/mo, and our insurance reimburses us $20 when you go 12 times in a month :)
  • timbrom
    timbrom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    About $1000 a month.

Of course, that includes a house to live in too. Love having a home gym.
  • elm57
    elm57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    World Gym $20 per month with guest privileges. It would be only $10 if I didn't opt for free guest privileges. Better than the $40 + for my previous gym. I even have a better Group X class schedule and state of the art machines.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    $10/mo + $39/yr maintenance @ Summit Fitness. It used to be World Gym (someone told me it was a Gold's Gym before that) and has free weights (only one squat rack and one power cage - now we have two Smiths :angry: ), machines, and cardio stuff. It's more if you want to take classes - $30/mo, I think - but I like being able to be on my own schedule and lift what I want.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I think mine (local Gold's) was like a $275 initiation, and then $10 a month for life as long as I don't disrupt the membership.

It's crowded enough to (usually) be able to round up competent spotters but not really that bad.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    16/month
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    golds - $10/mo = $120/yr - $120 annual fitness reimbursal from work = $0
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Powerhouse - $168 for 15 months while they remodel and put in crossfit equipment.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    None. Mine is in my garage :bigsmile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Free through my husband's work.