signs your man is cheating?

Options
123457»

Replies

• nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I just find it amusing at some of the things being said. It's easier for someone to say that your "crazy" for checking things if they have never been in anything more than a gf/bf relationship. With marriage it is much more of a commitment and isn't just you go your separate ways if something goes wrong. It's more paper, accounts, money and pets and children wise that needs to be figured up and decided on who gets what. I would rather be called a crazy for checking things, then a lunatic for going through all that to just have another relationship with someone else. Which could lead to the same thing. I find it easier to fix what is already cracking, then walk away from some simple issues that can be fixed..
    I was married for 15 years. Never cheated once.

I'm still saying it. But if you're at that level, maybe it's already over.
    I have been married 8 years and nothing is over in my marriage LOL.
    Even if he cheated and now you have to watch his every move?

I mean I get it if that's what you want. I wouldn't dare judge anyone for sticking with a marriage even after an affair. I just know i wouldn't. No way. You just can't ever get the trust back and that's so key for me anyway.

I have my trust back in my marriage. We both go to counseling and do a ton of things together and attend church and are very happy. We were very young when married ( 19) and I am a very forgiving person if someone asks me. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do get the old pains of being hurt very badly. But I trust in God in my life ( don't worry not going to go all biblical) and I just know that I am not a person who can judge my husband for doing something wrong when I have done so much wrong in my own life. Like I said I am just a very different person than most lol

Amen
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If you stumble across him having sex with another woman (or man). I think that's probably the most definite sign.

This is the one I always look for.

Also, I have the password to all my husband's account and know his social security number by heart. Necessary to pay the bills...
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Why everybody is talking about the man is cheating. To cheat there are always two needed. So what's with the women. Doesn't she cheat with the poolboy while her man is at work?
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Why everybody is talking about the man is cheating. To cheat there are always two needed. So what's with the women. Doesn't she cheat with the poolboy while her man is at work?
    Only cheating if he speaks English.
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    All the women on here don't "get" that men can love you or not .. like you or not.. and still want to see other women. They want to chase ***** because they are wired that way. It doesn't mean they don't love you or care about you.

And "oh you shouldn't have married then". Well probably we didn't want to in the first place but did it because society says it is the right thing to do and show you we cared about you. We never thought it meant we were going to just have sex with one person for the rest of our lives.
  • sklarbodds
    Options
    All the women on here don't "get" that men can love you or not .. like you or not.. and still want to see other women. They want to chase ***** because they are wired that way. It doesn't mean they don't love you or care about you.

And "oh you shouldn't have married then". Well probably we didn't want to in the first place but did it because society says it is the right thing to do and show you we cared about you. We never thought it meant we were going to just have sex with one person for the rest of our lives.
    Interesting.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Uhh are you kidding me? Marriage is a COMMITMENT, it means you are saying " I am marrying this woman, out of all the rest. Because I LOVE HER and ONLY WANT TO BE WITH HER!" If you don't want to get married then DON'T DO IT! I have never heard a man marrying a woman just because it was "right" in societies eyes. If that is the case, cheating is seen as bad in societies eyes. So why then would a man still do it? or a woman?
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options

Are you now single because you cheated on your wife/girlfriend?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

boom_goes_the_dynamite_ipad_case-r10a3ef6874024559ad83d3f7e6b452bd_w9k37_8byvr_324.jpg
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

Okay, so stalk your partner basically?

Well...I think these are advanced steps only necessary after showing initial signs of cheating. If a lady did all this with no probably cause then I would call stalking...but I think her context is look into these after he shows signs.

So privacy has no bearing?
    once he shows initial signs and becomes suspicious then he loses that privacy. Many people hire private investigators even to prove infidelity. This goes for either partner.

That's by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard, if you have to hire a private investigator, then obviously the relationship isn't going to work out, even if hes not cheating

Yeah, let's say he finds nothing. Would she tell him?

Or if any of you would check cellphones and emails and find nothing. Would you admit it to your S/O?

I don't check emails or phones. I'm not insecure so if I get suspicious feelings I normally have good reason. however I'm thinking that if I was to do that and I didn't find anything, no, I wouldn't tell them because then I am the one who has broken their trust.

That is hypocritical.

it was also hypothetical. if I was paranoid and into checking phones, I am breaking my partner's trust by checking up on them. it also shows I do not respect my partner's privacy.

I can understand this when in a gf/bf relationship. But when you get married all his stuff is yours and all your stuff is his. You normally all have the same emails and so forth.

I know zero married couples that have the same email.

My brother does with his wife, everyone of my friends who are married do ( 10 of them) and my husband and I do.

Then you live in a psychotic neighborhood.

^^^^^ .....:laugh:
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    The cell phone is a big helper ! Look at his calls and texts. Also look on his Facebook page or twitter etc. Does he walk away when he gets phone calls ? Is he starting to take better care of himself ? Wearing cologne when he used to not ? Check out his vehicle. They hide a lot there ! Is he buying more gum and breath freshener than he used to ? Is he using the credit cards more or the ATM ? Staying late at work ? Going out with 'the guys' more ? Trimming his croch hairs if he didn't before ? Goes missing for hours ? Gives lame excuses ? I'm sure I can think of more. I have experience !

If I felt the need to do all this spy work he's already gone.... the trust is already broken he's not worth the drama.

QFT
  • sklarbodds
    Options

Uhh are you kidding me? Marriage is a COMMITMENT, it means you are saying " I am marrying this woman, out of all the rest. Because I LOVE HER and ONLY WANT TO BE WITH HER!" If you don't want to get married then DON'T DO IT! I have never heard a man marrying a woman just because it was "right" in societies eyes. If that is the case, cheating is seen as bad in societies eyes. So why then would a man still do it? or a woman?
    I agree with you, but at the same time if two people go into a marriage with an understanding I suppose who am I to judge. Some people are just like that.

But if we're talking about a dude who just cheats and claims he can't help it because that's the way he's wired? Yeah, that's absurd.
This discussion has been closed.