Running - Ladies, do you wear underwear under your spandex?

Options
1235»

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Nope no panties
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    dltoler wrote: »
    g0mo9ogr504y.jpg
    Im just going to leave this here......... ;)
    ROFL

• cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do not :)
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Under Armor makes these sheer wicking underwear that are supposed to not show VPL. They're great and the wicking property is fantastic.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yes to underwear! Specifically, nice natural hygienic cotton. I can't imagine the chafing, camel toe, and show through associated with not wearing them! Plus... I don't want those synthetic fabrics directly on my goodies. Doesn't breathe. Stinky. X( If you get the boyshort undies, they don't ride up. I certainly don't want to *see* anyone working out without undies, either! People think their leggings or yoga pants are opaque and I am here to tell you NOPE.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I dunno, BF, do you need advice on selecting a sports bra? :P
  • JenWoo77
    JenWoo77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts for sure, thongs not at all as when you run they creep up and become super uncomfortable. Not fun trying to pull them out of your *kitten* while running. If I don't wear anything under my compression pants, things could rub and become painful. :):D Nothing is TMI anymore, questions have to be answered.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    I can't wear thongs, I'm forever trying to pull them out of my butt, which obviously is a fruitless exercise ha ha they are so uncomfortable and fugly

Amen! I've devoted many, many shopping hours to finding underwear that doesn't ride up my butt, I'm not going to deliberately stick a wad of fabric up there.

And, from what I've observed, thongs don't eliminate panty lines, they just shift them north.

As for the OP, I work out in the privacy of my own home so just yoga pants for me, no undies.