Approached

Options
14567810»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Don't really have this problem, I'm going to blame it on the shark so my ego doesn't take a hit.

If I were into sharks I'd totally hit on you. Nice dorsal :love:

It does take a special kind of man to love a woman who plays with sharks for fun. My husband does occasionally hint that I might have issues though....not sure what he means?:happy:
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No, i'm too weird to be approached.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    Ummm. No. Can't say anyone has come on to me here. LoL.

I don't post a pic of myself online mainly because i hate that it is there forever but there are other benefits as well.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I had one the other day. Talked with the guy for a bit on Kik, he was totally creepy, deleted from FL and blocked on Kik. Simple!

Is the attention nice? Totally. Do I still have the power to decide who I want to talk to/have on my FL? Absolutely.

If you don't like it, delete/decline and move on :smile:
    could they not just message you again if you have the same name with a different account??

I suppose they could, but that would be a lot of effort to go to. I haven't had an issue with anyone doing that. Then again I've only ever had this account.

Anyone else know?

I know of people who created separate accounts to creep on people here, to the point that one of the creeped had to deactivate.

Ugh, really?! Hopefully they are in the minority then. What an awful person to have to deal with!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, if you have female organs it happens. I call this place mydatingpal.

Hmmm, what does that say about those of us with female organs who don't? We must be old! Or super ugly.

Could just be that you are a cartoon, you might be able to enjoy more harassment on an anime or hentai forum :flowerforyou:

I thought everybody loved cartoons? Especially overweight dudes!

Problem with cartoons is they're all flat... get it?... see what I did there? :laugh:

zko5nb.jpg

LOL, love both the pic and the first joke :)
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    No, i'm too weird to be approached.

How YOU doin?