Approached

Options

Replies

• zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, if you have female organs it happens. I call this place mydatingpal.

Hmmm, what does that say about those of us with female organs who don't? We must be old! Or super ugly.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    At least once a day, if you have female organs it happens. I call this place mydatingpal.

Hmmm, what does that say about those of us with female organs who don't? We must be old! Or super ugly.

Could just be that you are a cartoon, you might be able to enjoy more harassment on an anime or hentai forum :flowerforyou:
  • zornig
    Options

Could just be that you are a cartoon, you might be able to enjoy more harassment on an anime or hentai forum :flowerforyou:

I thought everybody loved cartoons? Especially overweight dudes!
  • YesIAm17
    Options

Problem with cartoons is they're all flat... get it?... see what I did there? :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    i actually did the approaching and pursuing with my partner on here. it turned out wonderfully, and i am head over heals in love - and a major bonus is that we share an interest in fitness and nutrition :smooched:

:heart: it! :drinker:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Problem with cartoons is they're all flat... get it?... see what I did there? :laugh:

zko5nb.jpg
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have no life. So I'm all good with it...

Same. It is either this or play Spider Solitaire.
  • BigD06
    BigD06 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have no life. So I'm all good with it...

Same. It is either this or play Spider Solitaire.

I too have no life, but it's not my goal....lol.....my mindset is in a different place on here....lol.....
  • BigD06
    Options
    Hard work pays off. I can now do tricep extensions with the full stack.

Wtf-tricep-extensions.gif

Clearly I have been doing this all wrong... will try it this way next time. Thanks for help!

F'kn....hilarious.....
  • zornig
    Options

Well played sir. I'd offer you a cookie, but we're all here to lose weight.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Man, I must be doing something wrong, haha. No approaches here:).
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I don't think so. I've had some friendly messages, but I don't think I've had anything flirtatious.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I can't say I've had this problem, but its probably because I'm a tiger. This place tends to be tigerphobic.

Seriously, I've been of the opinion that there is a ignore and delete option for a good reason. :)

I wish you the best on your uh, "problem".
  • YesIAm17
    Options

How YOU doin?
  • BigD06
    Options

Put the MASK on.....then you'll be in business...it'll make you mysterious....
  • TheLadyBane
    Options

How YOU doin?

Hahaha, better now. Confidence in myself and MFP restored.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    ALL the flippin time and it's annoying! I am here to stay fit and offer support, NOT date or sext or send nudies or any variation thereof lol
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh no....I can't say anyone has asked me out but I have had 2 block two guys for being downright creepy.
  • TheLadyBane
    Options

Put the MASK on.....then you'll be in business...it'll make you mysterious....

Ah, so that's were I went wrong... Hmmm, the only thing I have is this black ski mask but if I go that route there will be a new thread about people getting creepy messages from a weird girl...
  • YesIAm17
    Options

How YOU doin?

Hahaha, better now. Confidence in myself and MFP restored.

Stephen-Colbert-Success-Reaction-Gif.gif