Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• traveller70
    traveller70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 10lbs
  • slspry1
    slspry1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    me too i'm in 15lbs would be great and motivation for me as weight loss is slowing now.
  • suecl4
    suecl4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just am starting up again and hope to lose around 15lbs by Christmas!
  • pearsallcm
    pearsallcm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sign me up - 15 lbs by Christmas would be a great gift!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to stay on track despite the upcoming holidays and this seems a great idea!
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    15pounds by Xmas would be awesome, and I'll even settle for 10. Looking to tone up and increase my workout frequency as well. Count me in.
  • BrooklynnWoodall
    Options
    I am in!!!!
    looking to lose this whole ticker.
    maybe 30lbs
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    IN.

I'm hoping to lose another 1,5kg before Christmas and tone up.

You look amazing, I love the dress!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Alright fitness nation, I am really down on myself these past couple of months, I am in the Army came to Korea at 173lbs. My official weight is 194lbs. By Army standards I am 10 lbs over the limit for my age and height. I am jumping back on the bandwagon. My mom had passed away this past April, so I am training for my first marathon in her honor and memory.

Im in the Air Force so I know what you mean about the PT test. Jump on bored well help keep you on track :) Sorry to hear about your mom, a marathon will be a great way to honor her
  • milkshakesjade
    milkshakesjade Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) My goal is 10-15lbs
  • positivitynotpounds
    Options
    I'm definitely in for the motivation and the accountability this time of year. I am all about setting little goals though . When I lost my first 100 It took me a while but I did in little chunks. After Having my daughter I just want to get back to being fit and healthy for myself.
  • JenLouBea1978
    Options
    I would love to join please. Not sure how you sign up or what you do. Help Please!! All advice and motivation greatly appreciated.
    Thanks and goodluck all. P.S up for the 15!!:heart::heart:
  • Lindayoung22
    Lindayoung22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! 15 lbs would take me down to the slimmest I've been in 10 years!
  • scurley7
    scurley7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me would love to join. Need all the help and motivation I can get.

Thanks
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd love to aim for 9lb by the Christmas season!! That will be 2 stone off then for me.

I've been shedding 1lb a week lately so will need to up my game a little :blushing:
  • albionjen
    albionjen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

My (easy) target is to lose 0.4kg (about 1lb). That would make my original goal weight of 64kg (~140lb). I made a plan back in early July to get to my goal weight by Christmas and I'm nearly there.

However, now that I am close to goal I've decided to lose another 4kg or so. Not all by Christmas, as I want to focus more on improving my running times and getting better at strength training. But would like to be down to at least 63kg by the holidays.

An extra goal is to still be under 64kg when I start back at work in January - I'm going on holiday skiing to the alps over Christmas. With all the rich food (bacon, cheese, wine, etc) I'll have to be careful not to gain any weight even with all the skiing!

We can do it :)

Well I achieved my first target this morning after only 1 day, so definitely need to make a new one. New target is to be down to 62kg by Christmas! Took some pics this morning to be able to compare progress as well.

I'll bask in the glory of my ticker hitting target for 1 day, then reset to the new goal of 60kg :smile:
  • fcordingley
    fcordingley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in although I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks at the end of November so 15lbs might be difficult. Will aim for 10. Anyone that wants to add as a friend to help please add me!
  • croftergirl
    Options
    12lb before Christmas would be great!! Let the hard work begin!!
  • kabejo
    kabejo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose between 10 and 15 pounds by Christmas.
  • paulineq
    paulineq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes
    I am doing the same thing myself I have asked my family to sponsor me to held my keep on track