Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• ladycoptx
    Options
    Im in! I want to lose 15 more by Christmas!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, I would like to lose 5-8 lbs so when do we start?
  • ladycoptx
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 15 more by Christmas! UGGH, my tracker won't update! I've changed it twice. I lost 5 lbs last week...
  • carrerasdanna
    carrerasdanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I need serious motivation! I lose two pounds...get so excited about my weight loss that I celebrate the next week and gain it back! What is wrong with me? I need the help to stay on track. I really could use some suggestions for low calorie breakfast, if anyone has any.
  • Domingo24
    Domingo24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! 15-20lbs fits right in line with my goal. I had actually told a few people at work early this morning. I figure the more that know my goal will help support it (exercise, food...) and it adds pressure on my end to get as close ot it as possible.

Please share any healthy recipes on here. I have been looking at my reports and I do fine on my cals but based off of the reports my choices have not been the best (leanest).
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I am game! Trying to lose 15-25 lbs of fat. Gonna ease into eating Paleo to shred quickly before the holidays. Good luck to all!
  • Steph120211
    Steph120211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! My christmas goal weight loss will 15 pounds. I started turbofire yesterday and its awesome. SO between staying on track for this challenge, eating healthy and turbofire, I can do this! :happy:
  • ilovegj
    Options
    I want to join. My goal is to lose 15.6, but I'd be happy with 10. I'm really honing in on being out of the obese BMI I'm in right now.
  • Martinsmuze
    Martinsmuze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started again this week but would love to do this!
  • mdoug58
    mdoug58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back after taking the fall "off" and gaining 5 lbs. I'd like to lose that 5 and 10 more to end the year with a 30 lb weight loss total! So I'm in--15 lbs by Christmas!!!
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    had to go look at the calendar to see how long I have lol

goal: 175lb by Christmas
    currently 187.6 as of this morning!
  • swtposey
    Options
    The best tip I can offer is to note down everything you eat, even on those bad days. Seeing what I've done in black and white is a huge motivator for me. It also helps me get back on course when I see how badly I've done. Math doesn't lie!! And reach out for support. We are all in it together!
  • morgalicious7
    morgalicious7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    15 pounds by Christmas sounds great to me! I'm in!
  • livelovlaugh
    livelovlaugh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 15 left to go on my weight loss journey! Add me :)
  • hospiknurse
    hospiknurse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, want to lose 10-15lb by Christmas.
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My goal is a flat stomach for the first time in my life.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 8 pounds by Christmas!!!
  • Civiclb
    Options
    I'm in, need to lose 15-20 lbs
  • DoItForMe_50
    DoItForMe_50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least seven pound by Christmas, I've lost 9 and have 31 to go. I've lost about a pound a week, and would love to be added to this challenge. It's really hard to get motivated now that time has changed and its dark when i get home:(
  • princesshapoo
    princesshapoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!