Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 10 down by Christmas :)
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Whats your goal for Christmas? My goal is to loose 15lbs before then, ideally 20lbs but realistically 15lbs. Who wants to join me on this quest we can keep eachother motivated by trading secrets and showing progress. Just think, this 15lbs will help you feel better about those Holiday dinners we all have coming up :)

Hey girl..I just don't see how you could even need to lose that much more weight! Aren't you already at an ideal weight for your body? You look good !
  • katmorwal
    Options
    Sounds Great!!! 15lbs is achievable by Christmas - Count me in ;)
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am in. I want to lose 7 by Christmas!
  • rachelkharr
    Options
    Well I have to loose about 10-15 lbs for the military and I would like to definitely loose it BY Christmas, so count me in :)
  • pmd15098
    pmd15098 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    !5lbs sounds about right! I'm in! (Baaaaaahhhhh what did I get myself into!)

Deck the halls with beads of sweat
    falalalalalalalala
    I will complete another set
    falalalalalalalalal
    Increase resistance and boost your burn
    falalalalalalalala
    Til I see the body I've earned
    falalalalalaalalal

(a little song I made up ;) )
  • kooka_b
    kooka_b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have room for another member? I'm in!!! I would LOVE to drop 20lbs by Christmas! Heck I'd be happy with 10!:wink:
  • keldo69
    Options
    Count me in!! I work in the Mixed martial arts industry so Im sure I can help with tips and motivation! I need to drop 10 and just quit smoking. All i need is someone to kick my butt and motivate me. I dont have time to make scheduled classes at a mma gym so having support here will be a big help. :)
  • yapluss
    yapluss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have some friends who have done Dukan (started about a year ago) and they went from constantly yo-yo dieting to being thin and healthy. They inspired me to try too! Best of luck!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody - there's already a challenge going, so come join in! We could use some fresh inspiration!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51054-20lbs-by-christmas-challenge-
  • jessicameadsstephens
    Options
    I would like to be down 15 more lbs by Christmas...Lets do this!!!
  • ProudMomNY
    Options
    Sure I'll try. I did some calculations that I'll share here.
    There are 50 days until Xmas.
    That's 7.14 weeks.
    At 2 lbs a week that's a total loss of 14.30 lbs by Xmas.

So I'm shooting for at least 10 considering I can't do many activities due to diabetic pain in the feet and medications that make you gain weight. 10 by Xmas would be great for me!

Those of you that are shooting for up to 30 lbs by Xmas That's 7.14 weeks. Be careful that's an unhealthy goal. That totals 4.5 lbs a week approx

Best of luck to everyone. Thanks for the challenge. It'll help keep me focused during Thanksgiving.
  • alccy
    alccy Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to be down 10 lbs by Christmas
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in, though I only want to loose 6 and then build muscle :)
  • majlinda89
    Options
    im in im hoping for 20 lbs by 12/25/13 :)
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    !5lbs sounds about right! I'm in! (Baaaaaahhhhh what did I get myself into!)

Deck the halls with beads of sweat
    falalalalalalalala
    I will complete another set
    falalalalalalalalal
    Increase resistance and boost your burn
    falalalalalalalala
    Til I see the body I've earned
    falalalalalaalalal

(a little song I made up ;) )

Heehee! Well done, that's the spirit!
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    I'm totally in!
    I would like to lose 20 lbs, but I'm kinda okay with 15 as well.. 20 would be like a dream though!!!! :)
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in- thank you so much for the motivation. I have been at a stalled weight for 2 months now so if I lose 1lb a week I would be thrilled. my goal = 7lbs down my xmas.
  • JoyNHope
    Options
    I want to join in too.. My goal is 30lbs but I see realistically I will loose half of that by Christmas... Any meals I can prepare for a family of four to maintain a under 1200 calorie diet for my self and my husband would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... :-). How does this challenge work? I am new to fitness pal.
  • JoyNHope
    Options
    I have 30lbs to go too.