Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I love zumba! Its so much fun :)

@ Spookerella, the first week is the hardest, keep that in mind through your journey
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have already lost 30 lbs and only have 21 lbs to go to reach my goal. At 181.6, I know it will be a tough challenge since my weight loss is slowing down but I am sure going to try! My thoughts really are that if I can lose during the holidays, then anything is possible!
  • sgdjska
    sgdjska Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my goal is to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Been aiming for 10lbs a month :)
  • sxcsnail
    Options
    I'm aiming for 7 pounds by christmas! :)
  • BennettV72
    Options
    Sure, I'm in! 15lbs for Christmas.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain my weight and have no binges.
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am a slow loser so my goal is 10# by Christmas.
  • localfarmgirl
    localfarmgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Ten pounds would be great and achievable. I need patience and help with night time eating when not hungry!
  • bergenblarter
    Options
    A Christmas challenge for me would to lose about 5 lbs, maybe up to 7 lbs but let's start with a fiver... xx
  • moxleye
    moxleye Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!!! I would like to be 15-20 lbs down by Christmas. I have been maintaining the past few months but it is time to loose some more!
  • bmomma2
    bmomma2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My personal goal is to lose 10 this month and hopefully another 5-10 next month.
  • pjammer10
    pjammer10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sure Im in! Im shooting for 15ls lost by Christmas and I could use some support and motivation!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Ill join!! Ive recently gained some weight but stopped drinking wine and lost what i gained but still at where I am when I first signed up for this website. Though about 2 weeks ago Ive decided to change up my protein and my carbs/bad fats.....Halloween and the few days later didnt help of course but I started working out more last week with only 1 day off and plan on continuing the extra work outs
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I gained some weight back in August while traveling and have been struggling to lose it. I would love to at least be back to my pre-vacation weight by Christmas. So I'd love to lose 10lbs before the Christmas/New Year's indulgences begin!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Let's do this!!!:happy:
  • doitmiss
    doitmiss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in, especially since i always gain more weight during the holiday season.
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Sure, I want to lose 5 by Christmas (it's getting harder since I am so close to my goal weight.)
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Realistically, 10-15 lbs.
  • HDPhenoms
    Options
    I'm in that is great way to keep us all motivated...
  • Rrt0121
    Rrt0121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in 20-25lbs before Christmas for me.