Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby and between the weight I gained having him(30lbs) plus being on maternity(25lbs), I've gained a total of 55lbs that I had lost before getting pregnant. I'm so mad at myself, I love my baby but I need to find time for myself. I'd like to lose 30lbs before X'mas, most of it at first will be water weight.

*I'm sorry if this was asked before, but do we check in here or is there a board or a chart? Do we give our weigh ins or only the weight we lose?

Good luck to everyone! We can do this!
  • joannasol2
    joannasol2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in 15lbs by Christmas sounds good to mee :)
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm setting my goal to lose 5 pounds by Christmas... that way anything more is gravy on the cake... Yes, let me use food words... now you see my problem!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in!

I was shooting for 10lbs, but 15lbs is definitely do able if I work hard!!! Lets Do it!!

Shelley
  • Juliepluto
    Juliepluto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, let's get it done. Happy dieting!!!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I just started a weight loss contest at work today, I'm in! 15 juicy pounds by Christmas!
  • committedxx
    committedxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!

Starting today on Dukan and hoping to shift 2 stone by christmas!

Lets do this ppl! :-)

Ooh - count me in tooooo!

I've recently been tracking what I eat again and also want to do the Dukan Diet - starting in a week. But first I'm eating five 2x handful meals a day - no carbs, and a little meat at night then onnn to the Dukan!

Are you signing up online or just using the book??

By the way; we got this one in the bag, people! ;)
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love 15lbs off for Xmas cause I've gained 14lbs in the last 2 months :( going through a lot of health problems at the minute and have been advised by my dr to go gluten free so started that today. Cant do as much exercise as I used to but def gonna try and do at least 3 x 30 mins a week
  • Teresa6187
    Teresa6187 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will join! My goal is to be 7 lbs down by Christmas. Thanks for the motivation!:happy:
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    In. 10 lbs by Christmas is my 'reasonable' goal, but I wouldn't be offended if it turned out to be 15 lbs. :wink:
  • Rocky_ZG
    Rocky_ZG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    -7kg (-15 lbs)
    Should be attainable but I must resist holiday food temptations. :/
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am in. 8 pounds by christmas seem like a good start for me.
  • Natasha00123
    Natasha00123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! That would put me only 13lbs from a 'normal' weight per my BMI. So let the challenge begin! :D If you are doing this, add me so we can encourage each other!
  • cdsapp
    Options
    Im in because i need some true motivation, was running 5k's last year, and havent ran one in about 10 months, have gained all of my weight back, thx to grad school and working!! so... send some motivation this way!!! :-)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    There is a group that is going for the same thing. It is called 25 by 25-Holidays Challenge. I find that groups are better because you do not have to spend the day searching for a topic.
  • nenas
    nenas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll join, I am getting back into this after taking off August and September <bad idea>
  • Try_N_HoldMeBack
    Try_N_HoldMeBack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to stay dedicated to the program I am on! My actual goal is in February! By Christmas I want to have lost 15lbs! I think that is doable!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :happy:
  • matabill
    matabill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 7 lbs by Christmas would put me at my goal! Whoo hooo! We got this!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSS