Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• e2track
    e2track Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am in. Started exercising and eating right, doing a juice cleanse starting Thursday... I am looking to loose 18-22 lbs by Christmas- That is only 2.5 a week. I can do it!!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! Hit a plateau that I need to bust through!:smile:
  • 130Sam130
    130Sam130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'd like to lose 17 pounds by Christmas. I would be at my goal weight if I can do this. Woo!
  • e2track
    e2track Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I understand, the darkness is hard to deal with, I didn't get outside until 5pm so I could only get a couple miles in on a lit track. I have invested in a few at home workouts to help me stay active.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Now im 157. By christmas id like to be 147. That would be prebaby weight...3 babies ago. Lol

What a great present!!
  • benn19777
    benn19777 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I am aiming to lose 20 pounds by Christmas.

Wow it's quite overwhelming the amount of people who want to join!

Cool stuff peeps!
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my goal for christmas is 20, if i keep going te way i am, It'll be imposible, but I hope this challenge will keep me focused!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Okay, I would love to join...Ive been trying to get back on track but has seem almost impossible :ohwell: ...this is probably the motivation I needed...I want/need to lose the 10 I gained back and the last 5 I was fighting to lose before I gave up...So count me in!!!! I feel ready to crush those 15lbs!!! :happy:
  • Nick885
    Nick885 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im going for 42 lbs by Christmas!! half way there !! im in!
  • jasonokara88
    jasonokara88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alright fitness nation, I am really down on myself these past couple of months, I am in the Army came to Korea at 173lbs. My official weight is 194lbs. By Army standards I am 10 lbs over the limit for my age and height. I am jumping back on the bandwagon. My mom had passed away this past April, so I am training for my first marathon in her honor and memory.
  • BusyMomSoCal
    Options
    Great idea to keep us all on track during this treat filled part of the year! I am looking to not over indulge and perhaps lose 5 pounds in the process. I am in!
  • mpc2000
    Options
    I'm in, we can all do it if we just try our hardest, come on you can all do it! :)
  • jewel6129
    jewel6129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    10 pounds, I just joined yesterday, anyone wanting a friend please send me a request!! :flowerforyou:
  • kmn747
    kmn747 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good motivator. 10lbs by Christmas would be great
  • sugarenemy
    Options
    I'd like to lose 100 by Christmas, but would be encouraged by 5 or 10. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Aimo71
    Aimo71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Perfect goal, I'm in!!
  • Aimo71
    Aimo71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can we make this in to a group or is this page the group?
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to lose 15 pounds before Christmas, and I just started again with MFP November 1st.
  • Wpatart
    Wpatart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Looking to lose 8-10lbs by Christmas. Are we going to have a weight in day & post our stats?
  • heaterseven
    heaterseven Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 10 lbs would be a great thing!