Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• IDESERVETHIS2
    IDESERVETHIS2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in too! 15 pounds by Christmas is my goal. Just starting today :)
  • qofspades
    qofspades Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    All the positive feedback is so awesome, I am ready to hit the gym hard today because you all have me so motivated! 20 minute run and then hitting the weights, what's everyone else doing?
  • LStar123
    Options
    I'm in as well!! Just restarting with MFP and I would love to lose at least 10 pounds by Christmas.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Im aiming to lose 15lbs or 1 a dress size by Christmas, which would put me at 174lbs and/or a size 12:happy: (whatever comes first )
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    count me in!!
  • HEATHERACU73
    HEATHERACU73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 15 pounds by Christmas.
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I will be more than happy to lose 5lbs but anything will be good. I'm recovering from recurring pericarditis and have been put on steroids for a couple of weeks to treat it, so will be grateful not to pile the weight on! Starting weight 155.4lbs. Thanks x
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    In in for at least 15! I had set this in my head, but now it's out in public! Thanks!
  • HaleyW96
    Options
    I want to get down at least 12-15 pounds! It's just so hard when food is just calling your name and around the corner everywhere you go.
  • marywoot
    Options
    I would like to lose 15-20 pounds by Christmas.
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • marywoot
    Options
    I Hear that !!! But together we can do this. if we only eat a bite of each yummie goodness then we will be full and still get to eat it.
    but make sure its only a bite of each thing. that is what I am going to try to do.
  • Shawk80
    Shawk80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!! I had set a goal for myself, but seems more real to put it on here. 15 by Christmas sounds good!!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm at 133.2 right now and my goal is to be at or below 124 before Christmas... So -1 lb / week.
  • djr140
    djr140 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 15 pounds by Christmas is what my goal was. 15 by Christmas 30 by Valentine's Day!!! I have not been very good about committing, but I'm ready for a challenge to keep me honest!
  • Cherylrv47
    Options
    I'm also up for the challenge I would like to lose 20lbs but 15 sounds more realistic
  • luisaanna
    Options
    I'm in - I'd like to lose 10 lbs.
  • Holmen1
    Holmen1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10-15#! I'm in :smile:
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I would love something to keep me motivated. I would like to lose 18 lbs, which would put me at 199 lbs