Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Options

Replies

• shancheer24
    shancheer24 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My goal is 5lbs at most 7lbs by christmas. =) I just met my 5lbs to Halloween challenge so i know i can do it!!
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose at least 15 by christmas!! im down!
  • amyjanowitz
    amyjanowitz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. going to aim for 15lbs
  • christinacoons
    Options
    I am in - I could really use some motivation and support - I am the only one in the house trying to lose weight so it is very difficult. 15 pounds would be awesome but I would be happy to lose 10
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    IN.

I'm hoping to lose another 1,5kg before Christmas and tone up.
  • Amanda0320
    Amanda0320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to lose at least 10 lbs before Christmas. Could really use the motivation and support. Been a tough last few months to keep on track! :)
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan. Ill most likely try to maintain...i love eating during the holidays. But if i can muster up the willpower ill try to lose.
  • ATEAM177
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 20 lbs before Christmas. Having a group to make me accountable will be great!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    For a few years before I had my youngest being pregnant in the 2010/2011 "holdiay season" I actually lost weight but I also didnt drink as much as I did in the past year and half but last November I switched to wine but still kept on putting on the weight....But I also just dont drink the 5ozs
  • xmccalla
    xmccalla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love too. Just started, so that would be a good goal!
    Jami
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am in! I would like to loose 10lbs more before Christmas so that makes 20lbs all together.
  • Aleta2
    Aleta2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to stay/get motivated through the Holiday's. I'm in - my goal is 8lbs by Christmas. Add me~!
  • chemteacher1987
    chemteacher1987 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goal is to complete physical therapy. so I can get back to exercising like I was before I got injured. And to get my eating back on track.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I would like to go down another 10lbs by Christmas, but mostly I would like to make sure I dont eat the wrong foods.
  • camellott
    camellott Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 6-10 pounds by then.
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 7lbs by the end of the year, might as well try to get there a week earlier if possible :)
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I have 11 to lose to hit my goal and it would be awesome to do it before the new year....count me in!
  • albionjen
    albionjen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

My (easy) target is to lose 0.4kg (about 1lb). That would make my original goal weight of 64kg (~140lb). I made a plan back in early July to get to my goal weight by Christmas and I'm nearly there.

However, now that I am close to goal I've decided to lose another 4kg or so. Not all by Christmas, as I want to focus more on improving my running times and getting better at strength training. But would like to be down to at least 63kg by the holidays.

An extra goal is to still be under 64kg when I start back at work in January - I'm going on holiday skiing to the alps over Christmas. With all the rich food (bacon, cheese, wine, etc) I'll have to be careful not to gain any weight even with all the skiing!

We can do it :)
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am in with a 15-20 lb loss!
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it. I will weigh myself tonight. I have dropped off the MFP this past month. Ate whatever, drank whatever, exercised none. Plus I was sick two weeks and didn't do anything but stuff my face. But I am back because I have too, can't gain those 15 pounds back. I am scared to death of the holdiays. I am thinking I just want to maintain. I am within 5 pounds or less of my goal weight, and I kind of like how I look right now. But if I can lose 2-3 pounds by Christmas, that would be great. I guess I want to lose inches around the waist more than lose weight in general. Complete story is that I just don't want to gain anymore. Is there a group to join for the Christmas Challenge?