ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    tl-horizontal_main

Oh now this is cute!
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    IMAG0851_zps40aa9ba0.jpg
    my friend's leg. gas mask and bird she did herself, the chicken scratch was a friend of hers who never tattooed before, she let them practice on her. the flowers were just filler by a friend of hers who isn't that great either.

Ok, why would you let someone "practice" on you? That's a big jumbled mess. lol

Azz tattoos are just a bit off putting in general... LOL! Even if you have a nice bum, it sends the very wrong message. =D

i agree, but she's got killer arm, collar bone and knuckle tattoos to make up for it. it really works for her.

Oooo, I wanted to get my bee on my hand (in between my thumb and finger) but my sister had a fit! LOL, back of the neck is cute too though so I'm happy. As of today 14 1/2 more pounds to go! Then onto the last 23.... But with that comes another tattoo too! =]
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My friend got "disiple of christ" on his arm LOL and then another friend of mine got a pot leaf tramp stamp... he's a dude LOL
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    friend of mine has a home done one that was supposed to say Big Ben in thick block letters.... says Big Bed (which could be a win actually....)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman once that had "Cornbread" tattooed on her arm.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    There are many decisions in life that are very important ... picking a tatoo artist is in the top 5!!!!
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Does she want cornbread? or is this a nickname? o.O
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bad-tattoos-25.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Just putting it out there eh?

bad-tattoos-2.jpg
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    funny_fail_tattoo_legs%25255B2%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options

Ugh. She doesn't even have a pretty face! :noway:
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Ugh. She doesn't even have a pretty face! :noway:

How dare you!! her whole family and all her friends tell her she is a princess!
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    LMFAO! Yep just putting it out there... Lots of women get called princess and are anything but. O.O
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    One of my friends has a portrait of a chimp on his stomach. His belly button acts as the mouth.

Also, I have a buddy who is a tattoo artist and he sent me picture (for obvious reasons I will not be sharing) of the words "spit first" in script around the rectum of a young lady.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Something to consider about bad tattoos.

There are artistically badly done tattoos, and misspelled tattoos, and tattoos that will make absolutely no sene to you so you make fun of them, or think they're bad, or whatever. But the latter may not necessarily be a 'bad' tattoo in the same sense as the first two.

I have two tattoos. My first one is very simple and bears a striking resemblence to an elevator Up button. In the ten years I've had it, I've gotten a fair bit of good natured teasing about it from both friends and casual acquaintances. Sure, I know it's not any sort of artistic masterpiece, but it has a great deal of meaning for me, and I remain very happy with having it.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    So what category of bad does this one fall into?

enhancedbuzz30642132223859440opt_1.jpg
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    bad-neck-tattoo.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    bad-neck-tattoo.jpg

Is that supposed to be scissors? o.O

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFMWLDsKoCmmKXv85mv4GOrM6MtncDSrjYuIHb2mO0auG4HCpwQw
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx4Y5zrwY7eN9N-Y8MuhXQLSblKscM1VdtEPkBjaeZf99tJEUA
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with a monkey on his belly with his navel as the butt hole.

monkey-belly-button-tattoo.jpg