What is your FAV SLOW COOKER Recipe?

Options

Replies

• babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can just type bump and it will put it under your my topic column and make it easier to find later to reference.
  • TeriTegland
    TeriTegland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • aprillawson
    Options
    Here is a super easy one for the fall weather right around the corner.
    6 large carrots cut in half and quatered
    3 sweet potatoes cut in half and quatered
    1-2 lbs. ham
    1 cup maple syrup

Place the carrots and sweet potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker and put the ham on top. Pour the maple syrup over and cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Since there is a lot of water in the ingredients, you do not need to add any.
    We like to have mini corn muffins with our servings.

This sounds Really good... I think I am gonna try it tonight for dinner!!

Thanks For the Recipe!!!
  • aprillawson
    Options
    Bump
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lot013
    lot013 Posts: 53
    Options
    bump
  • Suzanita
    Suzanita Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Suzanita
    Suzanita Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • misskate1971
    misskate1971 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump!

All sound delish, and I just got a CP for Xmas! Woo hoo!
  • kim0913
    kim0913 Posts: 51
    Options
    bump
  • sey930
    sey930 Posts: 6
    Options
    bump!
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    Shredded chicken tacos and really low in calories!

Throw some boneless chicken breast in there with a jar of salsa and sprinkle some low fat mexican cheese(I like Weight watchers brand) and put on high for 4 to 5 hours....Shred the chicken and put on a whole wheat fajita tortilla with some low fat sour cream, an avocado slice and some cilantro...Yum!! Without the avocado I think they're only about 150 calories per taco
  • candorandson
    Options
    I LOVE this topic...can't wait to try some!! =)
  • caysea
    caysea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I call it my Crockpot Chicken Soft Tacos.

Throw 4-6 boneless, skinless breast into the C.P. and cover it with a jar of Salsa Verde (I use the Safeway Select Brand). Put it on low and let it go all day. Remove the breast and shred with 2 forks. Place chicken back into sauce. Serve in your fav tortilla (I like Mission white corn) with your fav taco toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapenos, olives, avocado....you can also serve with Greek Yogurt which tastes just like sour cream......ENJOY! :drinker:
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    Bump!
  • dawny17
    dawny17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey I really love this topic...but could you delete the replies that have "bump" ?
    I try to scroll through all the replies to find different recipes, and it's hard with all the 'Bumps' on the path LOL!
    I know you got great responses which is great support (definitely encourage people to do so) but I'd love to check out the recipies !
    Thanks!
  • rtgilliam
    Options
    The crock pot is my best friend!
    I've gotten some great recipes off of here.
    Thanks everyone!! :)
  • dawny17
    dawny17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can just type bump and it will put it under your my topic column and make it easier to find later to reference.

OHHHHH Thanks for sharing....Bump was getting a little annoying...LOL and I googled it too...and actually did find a ricipe site LOL! Too funny!
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump

(btw I just realized why people "bump" the posts. I've been on here for months. lol Had to laugh at myself a little bit) :laugh: