Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• ilona1913
    ilona1913 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I have about 70 lbs more to love. My username is ilona1913.
  • jcanen57
    jcanen57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP at the end of last summer, and so far I have lost 25 lbs. I needed to lose 80 lbs, I know it won't happen over night. I am in. I have at least 50 more to go. I want to make my family proud of me, be healthier and look good in my bathing suit at the pool next summer.

34280619.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sure, I am in:) Ive lost about forty so far, but have another 80 to go! I only get measured every couple months though by my trainer. I am Grammagie:)
  • 2014skinnyminnie
    Options
    I joined my fitness pal years ago but have never used it. I am ready to lose the 60 pounds I need to lose! Please add me 2014skinnyminnie thanks!
  • beebalm22
    beebalm22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd love to join a group with similar goals - to get and also give tips, encouragement, etc.! I am just starting and have 80 lbs. to lose. My username is beebalm22. Thanks!
  • ViGal2013
    ViGal2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I an on a mission to lose at least 50lbs. I want to be held accountable and get a jump start on the biggest new years resolution. Can't wait to get to know all of you
    ViGal2013
  • yrmartinez11
    Options
    I need motivation and I need to lose about 60 more pounds. I just had a baby 3 months ago and need to get back on track.
    yrmartinez11
  • yorkkiki
    yorkkiki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 25 and looking to loose just over 50lbs still.

I started MFP a few months ago but fell off the proverbial (health) wagon! I started back up this week and I will stick to it this time. I have given myself the goal of sticking within my daily allowance everyday for 90 days just to prove to myself I can do it! And then focus on weight loss once I get into the swing of it! I am hoping it will be more of a lifestyle change, more than anything.

Please add me as I could do with ANY encouragement! :)

USERNAME: Yorkkiki
  • marylang81
    marylang81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm marylang81, I just restarted using MFP 25 days ago and have lost 15lbs. Looking to lose 70lbs total and finally lose the baby weight (I have a 6 month old and a 3 year old). Would love to share this journey with y'all.
  • thePlumpmom
    Options
    Hey my name is Sabrina and I have 93.4lb to lose before I get to my weight goal. I'm a former weight watcher and I love to join this group. I really enjoyed going to the meetings and getting the support that I needed but I recently stopped going to weight watchers so that I could afford to get a gym membership. I started MFP in July and did really well until September when I fell off the wagon. I started tracking yesterday and I hope to keep my motivation up.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing my journey with you.

my user name is theplumpmom

thanks all
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Diamond. I have lost 22 lbs so far and am looking to lose around 22 more. I know I'm in this 50-100 lbs category but feel free to add me anyway!!:bigsmile:
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    if it isn't to late I would like to join this as well. I am 35 years old and i have lost 71 pounds already and I need to lose another 130 pounds. My username is butterflylover97. Thanks
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose total, and I've lost 10 of that so far. I would love to join :) My username is LoveLoveandRage. Thank you!:happy:
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have about 50 pounds to lose. I want to lose fat but still maintain the muscles I have rather than lose in the process or build more. Well I don't know how it goes so I'm looking for people who can guide me through this. I'm 189.6 lbs, 5'6, 24 yrs, Pear shape, and a large frame.
    I'd love to join If i'm not too late. And anyone who is on the same boat as me, please add. I'd like to take this weight loss journey with you =)
  • NEWYEARNEWME2014
    NEWYEARNEWME2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just joined today would like to join
  • heathyrblack
    Options
    I have 79 lbs to lose, I'm hoping this group will give me some motivation! Add me please, username is heathyrblack
  • trippymace
    Options
    I'd love to join. All in all I've started with ~90 pounds to lose and I'm now down to about 70. My username on here is trippymace!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 pounds, to lose still. I'd love to join!

Username is rgugs13
  • AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started out with 70 lbs. to lose. I only have 15 left to hit my goal, but I'd still love to join! My username is AHASRADA

Thanks!
  • elly0778
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to be part of the group. I need all the support I can get. :) I have 70 pounds to lose.

Thanks,
    elly0778