Options
    Username: monicabenavidez :)
  • lzap007
    Options
    Lzap007
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i started (again) at 190 and would LOVE to see 130 but 145 is more realistic
    is my goal too small to join this group?
    full username: sarah44254 - i am not sure what you mean by go search for it, usernames are right next to posts, but here ya go
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Username: upinmyhead
  • librarysteg
    librarysteg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Still pretty new here and looking for more motivation. I have about 60-70 pounds to lose. Username: librarysteg
  • RenaZ04
    RenaZ04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Greetings! My name is Rena' and my username on here is RenaZ04. I am a girl on a mission to lose 50 more pounds. I am new to fitness pal and I would love to be a part of your group. The more motivation the more success! Thanks for the invite.
  • moose62750
    Options
    hi, i'm moose62750...need to lose about 50 lbs. ...would love to join you...gl 2e1...tks
  • cymple13
    cymple13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Mandie and I am looking to lose 96lbs. I always start a program and never keep it up! I started working in the restaurant industry again and gained an extra 15lbs! I want to stop the madness and get on with a health life! I would love to have a group of friends that I can communicate with and be accountable to so that I can finally lose this weight! I would love to join your group! Thank you! My user name is cymple13.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    tootchute - Nicola
    Need to loose 100+
  • rabbiaa
    rabbiaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i have 20 kgs to lose my username is rabbiaa add me :)
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    count me in. my user name is mg_89

• nicoletta0607
    Options
    nicoletta0607

I have about 65lbs to lose. I lost 15 and was doing pretty good, but fell off the bandwagon just to gain it back-and I am slowly starting to start over. I need a lot of encouragement! It's hard for me to turn down sweets! Not pies and such, CANDY!!! lol If there's room, consider adding me, i'm starting to get back into this!
  • sarahbakerkipper
    Options
    Would love to be in the group. Needing to lose 60-70 lbs.

Name:sarahbakerkipper

Thanks!
  • nikki4208
    nikki4208 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sound great please add me!!
  • lindsaymallon1
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting very frustrated! :/ I am 35, 5'3" and started at 189. It has been 7.5 months since I've started my diet and exercising routines. I am down to 161. I've been stuck between 159 and 161 forever!!! I work out 5 times a week 1+ hours daily wknd 2 to 3 hours. I do cardiovascular I lift weights. I am dripping sweat like no other when I leave. I've gone from a size 13 to a baggy 10. My goal weight is 120. I feel like I should be losing more weight! :/ Does anybody have any suggestions or have gone through similar situations??

Thanxs :)
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, my user name is elizabeth86080. I want to lose a little over 100 but right now the goal is 100. That would put me at 30lbs lighter than I can ever remember. I would love to join and have some supportive friends. I have one that we e-mail 2-3 times a day and I would love to have a few more close friends like that. It has helped me start back at it and keep with it cause I know that I will have to tell her all about my day. Anyways please add!!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm BldHny2002 (Blood & Honey) and I've lost almost 40 - I want to lose about 40 more... hopefully putting me in the qualifiers for this group @ 80 lbs.
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 55 to lose minimum!!!! Would love to have friends on that journey with me!!!! :flowerforyou: Username: SkinnyNSweet822