anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options
I really want friends who have a lot to lose still or are near where I am. I want friends who are trying to lose a lot of weight. I keep finding myself with friends who are like 140 or 100 trying to get to 98. I don't judge and whatever your journey is is wonderful, but I can't relate to people who are not or haven't been at this point or anywhere near this, or people who have their calories set to 1200 and never have a problem staying under. I have such a hard time staying under my calories!! Just looking for support guys :)

Replies

• BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Right here, you can hit me up and friend me if you want. I'm still sort of new though, and I don't know how "motivational" I am, but I'm always looking for friends in the 100+ club, for similar reasons.
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sure thing, i'll add you! I log daily and always have the site up so i'm usually around to chat... Started at 392 (heaviest) but i'm already nearing 50 off. Going to about 250 or 220~. Best of luck with your journey from here on out and grats on your first 4 lost.
  • buttshrink
    buttshrink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I started at 256 in march so I know how you are feeling. I just got under 200 this month! One day at a time and remember that you will mess up here and there but you just have get back on the wagon and keep going. Feel free to add me if you want
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    I started my journey last year at 321 lbs and I am now down to 216.6 lbs. I can totally relate to your dilemma. I even started removing people from my friends list because of it. You gotta be realistic and committed! Feel free to add me if you want. I am not perfect, nor has my journey been, but I am doing it. :)
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I started at 252lbs and am now at 180, trying to get to 150 but i've been struggling lately.
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, currently 231, started at 273, aiming ultimately for 154
  • tempestgirl
    tempestgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started 2 weeks ago @ 287lbs and have A LOT to lose. I'm also looking for people similar to me that are serious about losing weight and can help keep eachother on track and motivated! We can do this! (:
  • cazziepola
    Options
    Hey I'm Caz I'm 21
    Started few weeks ago i was 275lbs I'm now 270lbs slow and steady :(
    I have a lot to lose!
    I'd like to be a UK 12 clothes size I'm currently a UK size 20

you can add me if you want :)
  • LostButterfly
    LostButterfly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in the same 'boat' so to speak. I have lost 142 but would like to lose at least 80 more pounds.
    It is a struggle everyday but if you set your mind to it, you can do it. This site and the people on it are amazing. The support I get from everyone helps me keep going.

Feel free to add me (anyone who wants too) if you would like. I log in every single day and log my food and stuff.
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hey 296 and on the way down i hope. Hit the friends button if you like. Im on here all day (running in the back ground) always ready to chat.

Iain.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started on July 1 2013 at 304.8. I am working my butt off literally every week and my goal is to get to 170.
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I started this journey at 323! I'm still not sure how that happened. I just hit a big milestone this week by losing 50lbs. I am now around 271. I have a long way still to go, but I feel confident that if I stick to the program, I can make this happen. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • kjdunn68
    kjdunn68 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 130 pounds to lose. You can add me if you like.
  • startwenty
    Options
    I am on the same boat! feel free to add me if you like! I am finding it really hard to stick at it lately! it can be so hard trying to lose so much weight! but we can do it :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I started lay May at 315 and am now down 158 lbs. I am looking to lose another 10-15lbs. You can add me if you like. I have been where you are and it's always great to have people to cheer you along :)
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love this! So many of us and yet I don't know that many in my real life. Great to hear about the success some of you have already had and great to hear so many are starting up :) I'll add you all haha. Feel free to message me or comment or whatever :)
  • laneer75
    laneer75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, 5'9, high weight of 251, started MFP at 244.4. My first goal is to get 175 and then see if I want to go further or not. The top of my healthy BMI is 165, but I've been so overweight for so long, that I don't know if 165 is realistic for me or not. The last time I weighed under 200lbs I was 27!

I log everyday (although my diary isn't open right now - I have it connected to the Achievemint website and am not sure how to have it both connected to the website and open to public) and also check in on the forums/blogs most days.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • sneakyg5
    Options
    Started at 245 3 weeks ago, ultimately want to get to 168 or so, in this for the long haul. Setting small targets rather than everything at once. so my first goal is 21 lbs by 31st December, I find it easier to look at it this way than setting a big number goal.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started at 267 4 months ago and am now 228. (weigh every Friday) Still have 80 or more pounds to go! :) I am 5'7 and 21. (22 on November 23) Would love to make new friends who are on the same journey as myself!
  • alosea2012
    alosea2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey. My highest weight was 332 lbs, my starting weight was 312 lbs. I'm now at 293 lbs. Feel free to add me. :)