anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• JessDetro
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am 237 and my BMI chart says that I am morbidly obese... Doctor said my goal weight should be right around 120-125... yeah okay! I dont think I ever weighed that much. I'd like to lose at least 65 pounds to start, just to get me down to 172. My final goal is 145... which would leave me healthy and still curvy, just like my husband likes me. I sent you a friend request!
  • lollipop_32_flavors
    Options
    I am 255 and want to be at 200-220 by Christmas. Please add me.
  • xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im 20yrs old started at 254.3 and have 115 to lose.. down 17lbs since July 7th.
  • BrokenBelles
    BrokenBelles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started in June at 249. I'm 5'8" and I don't know how people get in the 150's from my kind of starting weight...it seems impossible for me, but we'll see. :) I'll be thrilled to get under 200!
  • tpsutphin
    tpsutphin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started at 250 currently at 239.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'm at 268 right now and want to get down to 200... Feel free to add me! :)
  • GisellaWinchester
    GisellaWinchester Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. If you go by the bmi scale i have about 170lbs to lose, but for my own goal I want to lose about 130.
  • DebbieWilcox48
    Options
    Amazing!
  • kurkwartburg
    kurkwartburg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Started at 250, down to 218, looking at 185ish(depending on body Comp as i get closer)
    Always looking for active peeps.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me - I'm back up to 262 (I was down to 208) so I'm trying to get my butt back in gear and go BACK down. I want to be @ 170, although I'm not sure if that is possible.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose, feel free to add me.
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started this journey at 246lbs and am down to 214lbs. I have about 70 more pounds to lose for a total of 100lbs. I feel you can never have too many motivational people in your corner and all my MFP friends have been amazing so I welcome more. If you, or any one else reading this, would like to be my friend, please do not hestiate to request me!

Best of luck and happy losing!
    Kristy
  • sylviadeannek
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 304 right now. I started at 340. I want to get down to 150 in the next 2-3 years. I am 26 and determined to be hot when I enter my 30's ;-)
  • Suzie126q
    Suzie126q Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same :) can never have too many friends that help along the way to losing weight and better health! Working on 100lbs here in NJ
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I do!
    :) would like to lose 120 more
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    bubsnoble,this is a bit off topic, i'm a bit shy to ask......but who's the hunk on your profile picture? :blushing:

That would be Charlie Hunam (Jax Teller on Sons Of Anarchy)
    The one man I would time travel for!:heart::blushing:
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    So many Friend requests I would like to make here! Unfortunately MFP Only lets me do so many at a time! If you didn't receive one from me, please send yours along to me.:drinker:
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    283 lbs right now. Lost nearly 11 pounds in close to a month.

Short term goal- 260
    Long Term Goal 200-215
    Ultimate Goal 180
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Started at 268, as of this morning I was 221.

There's no secret. Calories in vs calories out. Once you can master that, stick with it, you WILL succeed.
  • Deensy
    Deensy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some similar goaled mfp buddies too. Started my healthy lifestlye beginning of the year and have lost around 30lbs. Would love to lose 50+ more! Feel free to add :)