anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I started Jan 3rd, at 305 (highest known weight was 330) and am at 258 now! I have logged in every single day since I started :)
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Hey, my max weight was 256 so I have about 100 lbs to lose although my first goal is just to get to about 230. 10 lbs away :)

Would be happy to be added!
  • katiedougherty64
    katiedougherty64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at 219 and started at 231. I have another 80 to lose. I'm working with a trainer from my gym Anytime Fitness. I have certain macro goals to reach each day and weekly workout (strength & cardio) goals to attain. I check in with him about every 2 weeks to chart my weight and fat % progress.
    Last year I got down to 190 but then because of some health issues gained it back. I've been back on my program since the end of June, and I have set incremental quarterly goals for myself. My goal is to fit into size 8. I've averaged 1-2 lbs a weeks. Slow and steady is the best because what matters most is the lifestyle change I'm making. Being active and eating right are my keys to success.
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. I weigh 239 lbs after losing 31 lbs. I need new friends as I just started back on MFP after a lengthy hiatus & fortunately kept off those lbs. Now I need to get back on track with recording Food & Exercise, supporting friends & giving encouragement to others & losing more weight.

Note to all....Please add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I am looking at about 70 lbs to loose and would love to have as much motivation as possible! Good luck everyone.
  • woo1324
    woo1324 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hiya im 249lbs and wanting to get to around 165 feel free to add :)
  • Dooney_Diva
    Options
    You can add me also. I am on daily. I started at 278, but am now 215. Trying to get to 185 and then I will see where I want to go. Good luck on your journey......
  • dawnohlendorf1
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 80 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 165 LBS to go til goal weight! I log everyday and am constantly on MFP. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    adding you :)
  • BigDuck25
    Options
    I am just getting started on MFP but am working hard at it and log in every day. I'd like to drop around 70lbs. I am always open to new friends.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and 5ft even. I have a two year old little boy, and I started (again!) at 260lbs. So far I have lost about 10lbs, looking to lose 90+ more. Add me! :) On nearly everyday.
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will add a pic soon... I am probably sitting around 326 right now and hope to get to 175. I have always been heavy but it is time for this to change. If you want a friend for the long haul, I'm it. About a month ago I had a "warning stroke" which is basically a small, temporary stroke and a big old shot of reality that I have a real stroke headed my way. I am 37 and that is NOT going to happen. I haven't been weighing myself because the weight isn't all that important to me. I expect to lose weight but right now, I am playing for my life. I have a lot of living to do and would love some friends for along the way.
  • sharonpink
    sharonpink Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had about 136 to lose (I'm down 19).
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I will gladly help support you! I have about 70-90 lbs to lose to get to what the Dr's say my "ideal weight" shoudl be! Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • lovelycurves2014
    lovelycurves2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 25, a single mom of a 3 year old and I have 210 pounds to lose. I just started on here and looking for support:smile:
  • freedomwriter88
    freedomwriter88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 25, a single mom of a 3 year old and I have 210 pounds to lose. I just started on here and looking for support:smile:

25 here, too! Trying to lose 120, can I add you?
  • mishi6111
    mishi6111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends (support) from those that are in the same boat as I am. I have been heavy for as long as I can remember. At my heaviest I was 280lbs but several years ago I was able to drop 80lbs. Well as often happens I started turning to food for comfort and here I am creeping back up the scale. I am now back up to 238 and need to stop the climb!!
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I started out at 330+, I'm not really sure what I was but the wiifit did not let me work out with it because I exceeded the weight limit. Looking on losing probably around 100+ when it's all said and done.
  • spidersunshine
    spidersunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I started at around 220 want to get down to about 150 (ish ) but its all aobut being fit and healthy rather thna being a certain size for me - Im hoping when I get there I will know it. I try and track every day and Im trying really hard to cycle swim or walk everyday but as you can see from this weeks diary - I do keep slipping.

Take Care all
    S
    :smile: