anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Started at 363 :noway: , currently 276. Anyone is welcome to add :heart:
  • Rollsworth
    Rollsworth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 15st 1lb (around 223lb). Feel free to add me :)
  • IWantToBeHealthy511
    Options
    264 (yikes, almost threw up when I saw that) and looking to lose at least 100. Brand new and looking for supportive friends.
  • oarngesi
    oarngesi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Started at 340 currently at 285 want to get to 180 and level off at 200
  • karanicole80
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have close to 120 to lose. I need all the support I can get!
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 100####ss to lose also! Add me I need support.
  • sutschek111
    Options
    Good evening all,

I have 116 pounds to lose and just started. My first week I lost 8.6 pounds, I hope my second week is good also. I would love to be anyone's friend for motivation, shoulder to cry on or just plain chit chat.

Good luck to everyone!!

Robin :bigsmile:
  • AmyIsOurFanFavorite
    Options
    Hello. I have approximately 100 pounds to lose. It's approximate because I'm not hung-up on the end number. I just know I want to have strong, pliant muscles, a lean physique and the stamina to do whatever I want, whenever I want. If I look and feel great long before the magic 135 arrives, so be it.

I'm only on Day 3 . . . so everything is new. Haven't even determined how long it will be before I reach my goal.

At this point, I'm just trying to focus on how proud I am to be starting this. This is absolutely the best thing I can do for myself, my family and my future. It was a lot more stressful spending all those weeks "thinking about" doing something than the past three days have been. Eat, record, move on. Go, me!

Can't wait to hear your successes,

Amy
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Started at 268, as of this morning I was 221.

There's no secret. Calories in vs calories out. Once you can master that, stick with it, you WILL succeed.

Can I ask how many months it took you? That's my start weight. Just curious. Thanks.
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a little above that and really struggling to get back on track after a really rough year thus far. I hope to end it on a positive note with some new MFP friends. :)
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome all !!!. I started at 267lbs. in February 2014. My goal is 106-110lbs loss. I'm getting close. Add me if you guys want. I log daily and try and provide support and motivation 8)
  • takoda1
    takoda1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. So if you want to friend me go ahead. Fyi I will do my best to navigate around this website. I am trying to figure out how to post. lol
  • debaroncooper
    Options
    Hi,

I am Deb and I need to loose over 250 lbs, it seems damn near impossible....but I know if I did deep , I can do it :)
    :sad:
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    im right here with ya
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I would love to help motivate others and get motivated myself. I'm at 252 and want to get to 165
  • devotedhufflepuff
    Options
    Hi all!

I have over 100lbs to lose. I started at 247 in May and am down to 229. I have an impossible time getting motivated to exercise so I would like to have friends with similar goals to share their secrets with me. I log every day and my diary is open to friends. Please add me!
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    115 more to lose here. Day 100 logging for me. Very active and committee would love active friends
  • kaytee57078
    kaytee57078 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) Im right around 257 pounds and would love to lose 50 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • kathrynmelnick
    kathrynmelnick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I started at 357 and still have over 160 to lose! I would love to add as many people in our range as possible for motivation as well.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm around 240 right now, looking to lose 50-60lbs more.