Would you keep using MFP if it wasn't free?

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    No.
  • sammycardin123
    Options
    No I would not want too use it if it cost me to use it because I can really count my calories by myself.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    No
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Yep....I love my mfp peeps!
  • thewheelman84
    Options
    It would depend on who expensive it was. Any more than 5 USD per month I probably wouldn't. It's a great tool though.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    boobies
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    This would depend on the fee. The iPad app is good, but limited. The web interface is what it is.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    hell i barely use it as-is. And they haven't made any substantial usability upgrades since I joined years ago. I'd have to see some serious improvement to the interface to consider paying.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    nope
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Depends on the fee. This is working but so have other things like Weight Watchers in the past which became too expensive to keep doing. If it got too pricey, then I'd look for something free or better priced that gives me the same benefits.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    nope....i am almost at UGW...and know how to figure calories..
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Depends how much but probably yes
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, probably not. I just can't afford it right now and there are other apps/websites. However, I love this site in particular and would be very sad if that happened.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    nope nope nope
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not.

While the tool is great, it's glitchy and there are others out there. Everything else isn't worth any money to me.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I would, most definitely. I'd like to know the fee, though.
  • gteachey
    gteachey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nope! I'm already using another site and it's tracking tool(LoseIt!....fantastic app, love their previous meals look-ups, they actually control their foods database as opposed to 27 different versions of an egg on this site, etc). The only reason I'm still using this one is a family member who's still using it, and I can track my body measurements for free here....which I can do in an Excel spreadsheet but it gives me a reason to pop back over here every now and again. Oh! I can also usually find the nutrition info of some specific brand of food I ate on here compared to LoseIt.

All in all, these services all have their checks and minuses, use what you want. I definitely won't pay for simple tracking of calories and exercise cals burned, which is my primary use of any of these tools!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    No. There are other free tracking sites. This one is my favorite, but all the ads pay for it...:wink: