♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'm walking on Sunshine, ♫ ♪ yeah yeah ♪ ♫♪
    ♫ ♪I'm walking on Sunshine, ♫ ♪ yeah yeah ♪ ♫♪
    ♫ ♪ And don't it feel good!!!♫ ♪

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 212.6.
    Im 17.4lbs from where i originally started and 8.4 from when i started mfp.

And congratulations to everyone whose having success
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Showers...You WILL get there, just don't give up!!!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just came across this message board, this looks great! I'd love to join you all!
  • LissaP26
    LissaP26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Overall this past week, I have lost 3.8 pounds- for a total of a little more than 13 pounds! YEA! I know it may sound silly, but I am already feeling a little bit of a difference in the way my clothes are fitting me. It's giving me more confidence and motivation! My original goal was to lose 10 pounds by Sept 6th when we leave for vacation. Now, I'm shooting for 15! I am feeling better and more energetic everyday! I hope this time it really works!
  • coco_chanell
    Options
    Hi all

Happy Friday :smile:

Had my first weigh in this morning and please tto say 6 sown 94 to go:mad:
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Options
    Marvelous Job to everyone who's lost this week.

Coco-Don't sweat it. You will get there soon. And sixlbs is an amazing job. :happy:

Lissa- I can't wait to hit the 10lb mark... I know its all in my head but I swear I my clothes are fitting better.

Chillrose- Just finished dancing with my sister and now.
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    LOL this thread is so long... was trying to go page by page to see if i had already joined..but um.. hey IM IN!! I usually weigh myself on Mondays so im not to sure how it works on here...but i definitely have a lot of weight to shed! So lemme know what i gotta do!
  • ejbarker
    Options
    So I still have half the day left but it's been a pretty tricky day so far. I was fasting since about 7:30 last night because I had to get my blood taken this morning. I actually decided to just continue the fast and spend the day on detox by drinking water and only water and not eating at all until tomorrow. But my mom reminded me that because I was going to lose blood I was going to be pretty weak so I did decide to save the fast for a different day. I had leftovers from yesterday's lunch (half of a chicken parm sub) but it felt like a lot. I'm already feeling like I can't do this! I think we invent factors to work against us and make excuses that don't have to hinder us as much as they really do.

I find myself more disappointed when I make excuses rather than more disappointed with my weight loss.

Although I started yesterday - I'll do the weigh in! The doctor this morning weighed me at 209. Not bad, but I don't believe it really means anything according to my actual loss because weight fluctuates enough during the day.

Next week will produce results though! And next week will be my last weigh-in at home before I head off to school. Actually, at school - I'm not sure where there's a scale I can use. I may start measuring by sizes instead of pounds lost.

Great job ladies!! We're doing great so far!
    PS: I'll be dancing very soon! I've got the day 1 workout actually up on my computer as well so I'll be catching up with what I've missed this past week.
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    ejbarker I, too, have a tendency to self-sabatage and thinking I can't do it. Sometimes it gets to be too overwhelming when looking at the big picture, but the people here are great for support and for helpful ideas.
  • fmcarey69
    Options
    I'm in. I signed up for this back in January and have virtually done nothing. I now have a wedding to prepare for and really need to get motivated.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got 100+ to lose.
  • katherb
    katherb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job everyone:drinker: keep working hard and have fun with it. :laugh: you will stay with it if you enjoy it. I know its hard at first but once you get your butt movin theres no stopping it he he :wink:
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Weighed In At 274 Today BUT I Added In The 2 Pounds For The Scales "Offness" So 276 Is The Official Weight, Which Sounds About Right To Me. [I Highly Doubt I'd Lose 5-7 Pounds Two Weeks In A Row]
  • Jazzyat50
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here - just joined today and like everyone else, I too, have over 100 lbs to lose; it's probably closer to 150 lbs, however, I haven't stepped on the scale yet I'm just guessing because I'm afraid that once I do, I'll be so thoroughly depressed that it'll throw me into an eating binge, so I really, truly, absolutely will need all of the friends that I can get!! Add me as a friend and I will do the same because as it's been said . . ."that's what friends are for!" Good luck everyone!!!
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    First week WI......down 7.6 pounds! Thanks everyone for your support. :flowerforyou: Here's to a great week for all of us! :drinker:
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    First week WI......down 7.6 pounds! Thanks everyone for your support. :flowerforyou: Here's to a great week for all of us! :drinker:

Wow! Now that is truly impressive - awesome work!!!:drinker:
  • chelleim
    chelleim Posts: 78
    Options
    Great Job this week everyone! I am so happy to see your successes. Keep up the great work!
  • katherb
    katherb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up :bigsmile:
  • mrsmommie08
    Options
    Well from last week I've lost 4 lbs to make a total of 6 lbs.. I've never lost that much weight in a week or 2 weeks before but with all the motivation I've done pretty well so I must say thank you to you all.

I have slipped and eaten a few days over my cals up to 100 cals over, even eaten some fried food. I'm refusing to feel guilty over it. I did it, what's done is done and just move on. I've seen a lot of that and actually its helped me not stress over it and gain weight from the stressing and beating myself up because I just get right back on track. I'm learning so much from all of you and thank you for that too. Everyone is doing a great job regardless. Giving it our all, and thats the best thing we can do!

Congrats to all on the weigh in this week.