Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well if you slipped up it didn't hurt you any, that is awesome weight loss!!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
    Well from last week I've lost 4 lbs to make a total of 6 lbs.. I've never lost that much weight in a week or 2 weeks before but with all the motivation I've done pretty well so I must say thank you to you all.

I have slipped and eaten a few days over my cals up to 100 cals over, even eaten some fried food. I'm refusing to feel guilty over it. I did it, what's done is done and just move on. I've seen a lot of that and actually its helped me not stress over it and gain weight from the stressing and beating myself up because I just get right back on track. I'm learning so much from all of you and thank you for that too. Everyone is doing a great job regardless. Giving it our all, and thats the best thing we can do!

Congrats to all on the weigh in this week.
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!!! Great Job!
    First week WI......down 7.6 pounds! Thanks everyone for your support. :flowerforyou: Here's to a great week for all of us! :drinker:
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I should have my hubby sign up, he's on my friend's list on here, he needs to lose about 175 lbs.......he's motivation and self esteem is low, he needs something like this!!!
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    blue rose i added you and your hubby as friends you 2 have the best reasons in the world to do this. To be around for your kids and be a good example of a healthy lifestyle for them
  • aliciasjourney
    Options
    Hi! Can I join you guys? I had over 100 pounds to lose. I've lost 40 so far and have 60 more to go!
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Hi! Can I join you guys? I had over 100 pounds to lose. I've lost 40 so far and have 60 more to go!

Yay! Alicia joins me =) hehe Welcome chicka!!
  • showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    youve done a great job so far.
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site and I have 120 lbs to lose. Sign me up!! I am looking forward to having a support system that have the same goals as I do :)
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think I've gone through and sent an invite to everyone, but if I missed someone, feel free to add me.
  • jph1282
    jph1282 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is John, I'm a third shift truck driver and dont' always have the best of time to exercise, weekends are hard especially because when I get home on Saturday, its afternoon and I usually work 14-16 hours that night. Sunday and Monday mornings are really my only "free time"

When I started this I need to lose 212 and I've only lost 6.

Any other guys or even women out here, who are having issues losing the weight? Send me your ideas....thanks :)
    And I"m always looking for friends.
  • 1loochie
    Options
    :smile: Hi, Carol nice to meet you.... I would love to join your group and travel the path of those who have to lose 100. I have always been in groups where I am the one with the most to lose. It will be nice to find friends and get to know people. Im sure we can all learn from each other. Have a great day. Pam
  • 1loochie
    Options
    Hey, John. I too have over 100 to lose. I work a day job 14hrs sitting at a desk.... For me Im just going to try and change my eating habits. I so dead tired when I get home it is hard to think of cooking anything.... There lies the problem . Fast foods and sweets have got me into a terrible mess. Hopefully we can find ideas to make the journey enjoyable. I found I cant use portion control when it come to some things just cant have them. Thats ok I want to feel better.... Thats no. 1 for me... PJ
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping on board
  • skinnymandi
    Options
    Count me in! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • Jacker7
    Jacker7 Posts: 3
    Options
    good luck everyone! I just started about 1 month ago and have lost an amazing 18 pounds. A bit faster than I want, but i am not complaining.
  • JustKat
    JustKat Posts: 16
    Options
    Question for you guys? When i go walking I ususally walk 5 miles in 1 hour and 5-10 minutes. What mph do I log that as. I think i walk fast but not sure. I have been putting it as 3.5mph. But if i walk 5 in an hour should it actually go as 5mph instead?
  • JustKat
    Options
    Question for you guys? When i go walking I ususally walk 5 miles in 1 hour and 5-10 minutes. What mph do I log that as. I think i walk fast but not sure. I have been putting it as 3.5mph. But if i walk 5 in an hour should it actually go as 5mph instead?
  • JustKat
    Options
    We all slip here and there girl. But with this group we are learning from each other and with the support we will start slipping less and less, until we just don't even miss those things. You are doing great and a Big CONGRATS on your weight loss this week that is AWESOME!!!
    Well from last week I've lost 4 lbs to make a total of 6 lbs.. I've never lost that much weight in a week or 2 weeks before but with all the motivation I've done pretty well so I must say thank you to you all.

I have slipped and eaten a few days over my cals up to 100 cals over, even eaten some fried food. I'm refusing to feel guilty over it. I did it, what's done is done and just move on. I've seen a lot of that and actually its helped me not stress over it and gain weight from the stressing and beating myself up because I just get right back on track. I'm learning so much from all of you and thank you for that too. Everyone is doing a great job regardless. Giving it our all, and thats the best thing we can do!

Congrats to all on the weigh in this week.
  • Hughes39
    Hughes39 Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm in! I have at least 100 lbs to loose! Probably 120 though. Well see how I feel after the 100 though! :)
    Add me!
  • JustKat
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here - just joined today and like everyone else, I too, have over 100 lbs to lose; it's probably closer to 150 lbs, however, I haven't stepped on the scale yet I'm just guessing because I'm afraid that once I do, I'll be so thoroughly depressed that it'll throw me into an eating binge, so I really, truly, absolutely will need all of the friends that I can get!! Add me as a friend and I will do the same because as it's been said . . ."that's what friends are for!" Good luck everyone!!!
    Yes dear I know how you feel. For years I would cry if I saw a scale and when I would go to the doc. I would close my eyes and ask them not to tell me. But we are all here for each other and I will add you I love making new friends on here it really has helped keep me on track. You will see it will you too, remember we are all worth it and we will all get our goals!!!!:flowerforyou: