How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Possibly a tattoo (if I find one I fall in love with)...and if I get to my goal weight by my birthday (March 23, 25 pounds to go) then I'm booking a two week vacation to Germany!
  • FitandHappy3203
    Options
    Loved your happy dance! Just starting and always looking to find the fun in weightloss.
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want to take my honeymoon finally and go to some island and run around in only a bikini for a week lol
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button repierced (closed up after having to take it out for a CT scan and I forgot to put it back in)
    New wardrobe
    And probably a trip to somewhere… I'm thinking Alaska
  • euonymust
    Options
    I am going to wear a good fitting shirt without a jacket.

My goal weight will be reached by summer so I'll actually enjoy summer rather than coop inside my home.

I might get a boob job…who knows?
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I bought a new suit to wear to church. I was at a size 62 tall and now I wear a size 44 tall suit jacket. It feels great to wear a suit that I could basically buy off the rack that fits good.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I bought a new suit to wear to church. I was at a size 62 tall and now I wear a size 44 tall suit jacket. It feels great to wear a suit that I could basically buy off the rack that fits good.

W:drinker: W...just WOW! What a tremendous accomplishment you've made and such an inspirational, encouraging and WONDERFUL thing to release FOREVER over 200 pounds...W:love: W!!!!
  • tamivroma
    Options
    I will buy a gorgeous...somewhat sexy mother of the bride dress....and I will dance at my daughters wedding and not be embarrassed! Have already lost 7 pounds!!
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'll consider the Lululemon gear I've been investing heavily in, and my trips to Thailand over December and Bali in February to be my payoff. Considering I live in Southern China, neither is as big of a trip if I were flying from the states. About 2 kg-ish (5 lbs) from my first goal (65 kg or 144 lbs thereabouts). I'm going to try to get down to 60 kg (about 135 lbs) after that. The lowest I remember being was 55 kg (125 lbs) when I was 17. I don't know if I can get back down to that weight again, so I'd settle for 60 kg. I don't think I'll hit first goal by Christmas, but considering I'll be down over 10 kg since I started in July, I'd say I'm allowed to celebrate a bit early!

This summer when I am back in the States I'm going to invest in some personal training to help with LBM, so if I'm 60 kg by then, that'll be my huge reward.

I'm also going to allow myself one day of being able to eat whatever I want without thought.
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 pounds away from reaching my goal of losing 143 pounds. I've decided that I really want to get a tummy tuck to remove the extra skin and make my clothes feel better on. Big celebration in January after the surgery is complete.

Awesome!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    This...
    giphy.gif

That...
    spiderman_crying.gif

And a whole lot of all this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature=share

Love it!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    OH so many ways I will celebrate so here is a list that comes to mind!!! I will buy and wear a non skirted bathing suit!! I will go shopping I love shopping and it will not be in the womans department. I will take the longest trail in the park :) not the shortest.I will go and have two small moles removed off my face.I will take a full body shot for face book and I will post my success right here on mfp!I will paint all the rooms in my house.I will buy some cute sun dresses and a cute lil black dress and I will buy a cute white dress as well would never attempt a white dress at my current size.
    Awesome!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Clothes that finally fit well and new goals. The weight loss was just the start!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options

Bravo!!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I will go through all of my closets and try EVERYTHING on. Whatever fits stays...what doesn't, GOES!!! Then I will go out and buy a couple new outfits and workout clothes! Oh, and also get a bathing suit that looks AWESOME and actually wear it! Plus maybe spring for a few personal training sessions. I better start saving now!!! Being at goal is going to be expensive...maybe that's why I'm taking my sweet time. :ohwell:
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Enjoy a bottle of champagne while wearing victoria secrets underwear and 7 For All Mankind size 8 UK jeans. :drinker:
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Not wearing a shirt in public. Ever.

*reality check*

Probably by deciding on another physical challenge, now that I'd have the body to complete it.
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    by deadlifting one and a half times my bodyweight
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    By flinging myself off bridges and out of planes. Lingerie. Sleeveless tops. Setting the next goal!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    When I hit my goal (100lbs) I am buying my "lost weight" in lobster and having a huge Downeast Lobster Bake with my family and friends. I think I'll throw in 100lbs of clams too! After all, it's my favorite food, low in calories, and fantastic fun when shared with family and friends! :o)

Oh! And a new wardrobe....... :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!