How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Cass0422
    Cass0422 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My BFF and I are getting tattoos. And there will probably be some shopping too. Haha.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    keep on pushing myself to more milestones
  • sonyabracho
    Options
    I want to sky dive. I've always wanted to do it but am over the weight limit.
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Not with food, that's for sure!

A day of beauty, some shopping and lingerie! :wink:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Getting a bikini to wear to Aruba next year. Even when I was an athlete and skinny and fit I didn't have the confidence to wear a bikini. Revealing skating dress yes, bikini no, so this will be my total transformation new me goal.
  • kroonha
    kroonha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I will splurge on some expensive jeans that look fabulous and considering a navel piercing, depending on what my abs will be like once I reach that goal (hard to tell right now despite doing weight lifting as there's fat in the way..lol)
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i have a pair of really nice boots I have my eye on. The kind you have to wear with your jeans tucked in cause they are too gorgeous to cover up. to be worn with nicely fitting pair of jeans and a top that fits and isn't baggy too. There is a new bathing suit in my future too. not a bikini as my teenagers would be mortified no matter how good I look, but oh yeah, one that fits and isn't designed to cover all the bulges up!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I bought smaller clothes, the smallest I have ever worn. Feels great!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC2V-lZqE0kBostYufiFkJ0gK-yrVqgqXZOm5XKRhJ3ILJ7v6o7A
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OH so many ways I will celebrate so here is a list that comes to mind!!! I will buy and wear a non skirted bathing suit!! I will go shopping I love shopping and it will not be in the womans department. I will take the longest trail in the park :) not the shortest.I will go and have two small moles removed off my face.I will take a full body shot for face book and I will post my success right here on mfp!I will paint all the rooms in my house.I will buy some cute sun dresses and a cute lil black dress and I will buy a cute white dress as well would never attempt a white dress at my current size.
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Start trying for a baby. I want to be in the best shape of my life before we start trying, so finally getting to baby dance will be my reward :)
  • melncuj
    melncuj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!
  • willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds and bought a Fitbit Flex to encourage me to lose the final 50 pounds. When I reach my final goal weight I'm going to buy new eyeglasses, get my hair cut in a new style, and buy some new clothes.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I will book a flight to London and go there with an empty suitcase.

Oh - and I want a Star Trek uniform.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ************** clothes shopping ******************** I can't wait :smile:
  • SemperFi8691
    Options
    Bikini shopping for the first time ever!!!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    By levelling up to a new goal.
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    starting a bulk, duh :huh:
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 1lb away from my 1st goal so I'm going to go shopping on Black Friday for a new wardrobe!
    Yay!! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • Getting my septum pierced and wearing shorts everyday!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!