How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I will celebrate by not thinking about it anymore. I will rely on hunger cues and clothing fit to keep track.
  • iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I plan to get knocked up! ...and then proceed to gain again...
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a nice football jersey, but they're so expensive...but if I hit my goals (for weight, exercise, fruit and veggie intake) I think I can treat myself to a nice Ryan Kerrigan jersey. <3 u, #91. (Even if we are having a TERRIBLE season this year.)
  • 1971spud
    1971spud Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not sure... I just hit my goal of 160.0 today... 24.8 pounds lost in 75 days. I spent 7 weeks consuming calories at a 2 pound loss per week level, then the next 3 weeks and 5 days at a 1 pound loss per week level. I was pretty obsessive about it, even scanning in my sugarless gum and weighing my cheese on a postage scale. I did have a few days I went over... and there was that one pot luck that I threw caution to the wind... but overall all I averaged under my targets. I guess I will celebrate by upping my calories to a .5 pound a week loss level and see how things level out.
  • breanazank
    Options
    Nude beach.

Just kidding
  • nordeast_yah
    Options
    Going to buy myself a really nice judogi for competitions, have a bespoke suit made at Heimie's Haberdashery, and move on to the next goal.
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Going to Australia on holiday and maybe get another tattoo...I have been wanting one since my last one two years ago lol :)

My reward, when I hit my goal, was 5 days on the Great Barrier Reef (live-a-board). It was GREAT!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

:laugh: love it
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    First I'll be doin' the happy dance. I won't have been that weight since I was 15 years old....

Then I'm going to book a trip to Antarctica. It is on my bucket list, and I'll have earned it.
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo in a location I'm currently too insecure to show off - probably a rib or thigh piece. The shortest plaid/tartan mini-skirt I can find. New matching underwear sets. Bikinis. LOTS of vintage dresses. A new Clay Matthews jersey, and then a boudoir shoot in said jersey (and probably nothing else, lmao) for my fiance. Oh, and like a lot of you have said, running around naked and lots of n00dz.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    New clothes and another tattoo!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking southern Caribbean cruise. DH has also promised an anniversary band. I didn't want one when my fingers were really fat.
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hmmm never really thought about it until now! I know for my 40th as a huge reward in 4 years I want everything nipped and tucked if it hasn't on its own. I'm 27 lbs away from my goal of 100 lbs lost. I always buy new clothes as rewards when I drop a size. I've already done the budoir shoot and doing it again for my man for Valentines. I think I will maybe do a regular photo shoot, and add another 30 lbs to set myelf a new goal!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    sexy swimsuit photo shoot
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That is a good question...

I think I'm going to get my next tattoo. Been thinking about it for awhile now and it would be good to have something to look forward to as I approach maintenance.
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose enough weight that I can wear a bikini on our honeymoon next year (hopefully going somewhere topical).
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a leather jacket I will buy and possibly a small tattoo (I have some bigger tattoo plans for bigger goals)

50540473.png
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Italy!!!

12 days of nothing but window shopping, spa services and a different glass of wine every night.
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I want to buy one of those Victoria secret PINK jogging suits. Not sure why but that is what I want
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll wear a string bikini made from dental floss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!