How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Gonzafitness
    Options
    I'll finish up my tattoos and get a very nice fitted designer suit.
    Yep, I'm edgy as well as business minded.
  • des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bikini....but I like the nude beach idea too :-)
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    a sexy dress, new perfume, sexy heels, and a night on the town!! don't forget the midriff top with those daisy dukes ; )

That's right :smile:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    It should be warm here agian by then. So I will sit in a bikini and celebrate with a few drinks.

Counterproductive? Yes.

Do I care? No!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    I am not sure... I just hit my goal of 160.0 today... 24.8 pounds lost in 75 days. I spent 7 weeks consuming calories at a 2 pound loss per week level, then the next 3 weeks and 5 days at a 1 pound loss per week level. I was pretty obsessive about it, even scanning in my sugarless gum and weighing my cheese on a postage scale. I did have a few days I went over... and there was that one pot luck that I threw caution to the wind... but overall all I averaged under my targets. I guess I will celebrate by upping my calories to a .5 pound a week loss level and see how things level out.

Awesome... great job!! Weighing the cheese on the postage scale is funny! :laugh:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    I'll wear a string bikini made from dental floss!

Oh My... Alrightythen :drinker:
  • 3911MrsB
    3911MrsB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to fit in/ feel nice in jeans for years and I therefore do not own a pair. I think when I get to where I'm happy I'll buy a designer pair of jeans, a nice belt and a leather jacket
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    It should be warm here agian by then. So I will sit in a bikini and celebrate with a few drinks.

Counterproductive? Yes.

Do I care? No!

Love it!
  • gregbennett1973
    gregbennett1973 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd join my local rugby club. I'd love to have one more season, but I'd have to be much fitter than I am now. 12 months ago there was no chance of ever playing again. Now it's a very real goal, thank the Lord and MyFitnessPal!
  • PurePlaya2000
    PurePlaya2000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im going to the beach with nothing but some swim trunks and baby oil
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure actually. I'm 36 lbs away. I have a bottle of Cristal in the fridge I could pop (and no, I'm not rich, lol, it was bought for an occasion but not used, and now it just sits in the fridge til there's an occasion of worth). Maybe some clothes shopping. I'm not sure when I'm going to hit it - I'm losing weight pretty good but the Holidays are coming up and I plan to give myself a two week break, in which I may put back on 2-3 pounds. I'm hoping by June to be at goal, so maybe some cute sexy summer clothes.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    arm tattoo and lots of sxe!!!!

But you would reach your goal faster if you did that now! lol
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I like the tat idea.. Lots of sxe sounds good too. :)
  • tottie06
    Options
    Hookers and Blow.

why wait? hahahahaaa
  • tottie06
    Options
    New cloths? No. Makeup, jewelry, or hand bags? No. New boobs? Uhh no. I want more fitness equipment!!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh I finally reached my goal and I SHOPPED MY BUTT OFF! I got me some jeans, belts , sweaters and some BOOTS! I just hope I can maintain and continue to fit the stuff I bought. lol
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Do a little happy dance and then work on STAYING at goal weight!! I will probably always have to log food in order to keep the weight off. . .just too easy to slip back into old BAD eating habits.
  • changejen2013
    Options
    Nude photo shoot!
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Take the family on a beach resort vacation!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Take the family on a beach resort vacation!

Sounds fabulous :smooched: :drinker: :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!