How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A public strip tease to share the glory of my new body with the world.
  • pusheen12
    Options
    hmm.. looks as though that display could be soon.
  • aecordy
    Options
    :smile: My boyfriend's taking me to Mexico when I hit goal.

As for what I'm going to do for myself personally, I want to get my belly button pierced and buy myself a couple Victoria's Secret bikinis. Waaay out of my price range but at that point I feel I'll deserve them and they'll go to good use !
  • pusheen12
    Options
    I had never even considered a maintenance diet before reading this post. Very weird for sure. Good for you!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Stop cardio & add muscle !!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe will obviously be a necessity. I'd love to do a boudoir photo shoot for the hubby!
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd join my local rugby club. I'd love to have one more season, but I'd have to be much fitter than I am now. 12 months ago there was no chance of ever playing again. Now it's a very real goal, thank the Lord and MyFitnessPal!

Excellent!
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh I finally reached my goal and I SHOPPED MY BUTT OFF! I got me some jeans, belts , sweaters and some BOOTS! I just hope I can maintain and continue to fit the stuff I bought. lol

FUN!!!!
    I'm sure you will maintain, you worked so hard to get here... you've got this...
  • kaysmom13
    kaysmom13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am going SHOPPING!! Then going to Cedar Point to fit into the rides again :laugh:
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am losing slow and saving money slow but when I get to my goal I plan to travel to a foreign country to meet my grade school pen pal. We have been corresponding for over 48 years and have never met, it is time!!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Lol! Fantastic
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did a little of this...

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

then I preceded to set new goals. There is no finish line...health, fitness, and nutrition are lifetime endeavors. I'm actually up 5 Lbs from that initial goal weight but down 2% in BF and an inch around my waist and my wedding ring needs re-sized again. It's been an outstanding year and I can't wait for next year when I start my Oly-Lifting program...

pretty much that dance! and a big juicy cheeseburger and a major shopping spree.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I think i am going to buy some killer heels and wear them proudly :glasses:
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a life. I'm super psyched about that.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I am losing slow and saving money slow but when I get to my goal I plan to travel to a foreign country to meet my grade school pen pal. We have been corresponding for over 48 years and have never met, it is time!!!

That is so cool. Make sure you do it!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Buy some cuter clothes. :) And perhaps hop on some amusement park rides. :)
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm on the tattoo train too! A big one, a pin-up portrait of my gorgeous wife. I've still got a hundred pounds to go but I figure it'll give me time to save up . . .

(I don't need to celebrate with lots of you-know-what - how do you think I'm getting all my cardio in?)
  • Pennyae
    Pennyae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A brand new wardrobe andddd a tattoo.. maybe.
    I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll know when I get there :)
  • messakins
    messakins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I went on a shopping spree when I reached my goal weight. ^^ It felt soooooooooo good fitting into smaller clothes and not looking like such a cow in them. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!