How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• christianladybug
    christianladybug Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and fun question!

Well, what I'm going to do is prepare myself for people asking me "how'd you lose the weight" and/or if/when I get compliments on how well I look, what I'm going to do is make this a "ministry" of sorts. I'm going to BRAG on and praise the Lord for giving me His Wisdom, Strength, to do what it takes/took to get down to size. I'm going to Praise Him profusely for providing the money & foods and exercise/weight lifting equipment to help me lose and tone. I'm going to be ready, willing and able to help any and all those who ASK me. I'm NOT going to "volunteer" this info, ONLY if/when I'm asked. So excited to do this. Also, I am waiting with baited breath to be able to post my success story here on Mfp too!!!

As for other things...my only wants and desires in this world is to get closer to The Lord and to get this blasted fat and flab off of my body by being "renewed" in the spirit of my hardhearted mind and present my body as a "living sacrifice" to The Lord DAILY. This "may" sound strange, weird, odd and "religious"...but that's is how I'm going to celebrate as and when I make my goal. :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:

Love it!!!! Most excellent answser.
  • serenamaki
    Options
    A closet full of tartan mini skirts, tights, and cute shoes!
    Stand in the pictures instead of take the pictures,
    and several bathingsuits, including a bikini.
    For chits and giggles, daisy dukes too. (why not?)
  • LaVonda47
    Options
    Do a photo shoot and ride a roller coaster!
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sexy pictures for the hubby and a yummy dinner that I normally will never eat again :wink:

Awesome loss! Way to go...
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    First I'll do this:
    20fcrb.jpg

And then I'll probably buy a crapload of liqueur filled chocolate.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a tattoo :D
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, plastic surgery to reduce and lift the girls back up, and nip/tuck anything that looks too horrendous.
    Then wear a 2 piece in public. Just once. Unless I look really hot, then maybe more than once.

Maybe some boudoir shots for my hubby.

Then buy a Corvette! JK, kinda.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Met my goal last week! This weekend I'm going to run my first 10k then go have a glorious steak dinner!

Congrats to you! That's awesome!
    Good luck on your 10k. I want to do a 5k next spring.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a couple cute dresses and bikini to strut around like the bad ***** I am!
    And also a boudoir photo shoot for my husband ;D
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm going to accidentally run into all of my ex boyfriends and act like I'm stuck up!! lol
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    MFP is wonderful... This is such a great community!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You guys are cracking me up with your replies.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
    Kudos to everyone on this journey... you're doing a fantastic job and it won't be long before it's CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    I'm already celebrating. For me there is no final goal. As I am losing weight I am also working on trying to strengthen what I have left. Every week is a new goal for me. Different goals at the gym. Being able to go just a little farther today. I know it sounds cheesy. I know about what my goal weight is but I am also tracking my body fat(I didn't start out doing this) and my BMI. My wife bought me some smaller clothes a bit ago and I am fitting in them now. I just went through clothing I had which I am swimming in so now I have tons of empty hangers and a huge donation for ARC! Little celebrations along the way. My reward will be feeling better and better about myself. My ultimate reward is my health. :bigsmile:

Awesome!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Go to another live Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've been to one when I was 16 and it was *awesome* but I was too self conscious to really dress the part and took a rather conservative license with Magenta. I'd love to really go all out with a sexy little outfit, but that is a long, long, LONG way off. If I had spare money a breast lift would so be on the table as well, but I don't have it / won't have it so I'll make do with a really, really good bra instead :laugh:
  • laken1981
    Options
    Of course new clothes, fun! But, my biggest celebration will be a Kidney transplant... yep... can't wait! I'll make that goal for sure, just started the journey...:bigsmile:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    meh at 50lbs i didnt notice it, at 100lbs i bought new clothes to celebrate, at 150lbs I made a youtube channel, so yeh I celebrate by not celebrating it. The way I look at it its not about where I came from as much as where I am going. Its almost like setting a goal and achieving it then setting a new goal that completely eclipses the previous goal and you achieve that one too. After a while you achieve so many of them you begin to loose count and all that matters is not stopping cause too much good is coming out of it. I hope that makes sense =/ My words are a bit jumbly today but hopefully you guys can decipher that one.

That being said, if you want to throw a party to celebrate your weight loss then I WANNA GOOOO!!!! T_T

Cheers,

Tof

Nicely said... Wow, look at you! Awesome weight loss... very inspiring!!! You can come to my party!!! :bigsmile:
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Met my goal last week! This weekend I'm going to run my first 10k then go have a glorious steak dinner!

I hear ya!!!
    Awesome job!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I didn't do anything. Made a new goal (gain about 20 lbs and lose about 8-10% more body fat), kept going.

Celebrating is more of an everyday thing, I can take my shirt off in public and be proud. I can buy tighter fitting clothes and have to look for "athletic" cuts while shopping because normal stuff just doesn't fit me anymore (too loose in the belly and/or too tight in the chest).
  • mlelie
    mlelie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    a sexy dress, new perfume, sexy heels, and a night on the town!! don't forget the midriff top with those daisy dukes ; )
  • allicadabra
    allicadabra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Take a lover.

J/k. I'm going to get my next tattoo and start wearing heels again since I won't be as heavy so my feet won't hurt as much!
  • Pickachoo1
    Options
    Shopping Spree
    Start my back piece
    Boudoir Photo shoot
    EPIC CHEAT MEAL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

You look great... WOW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!