How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Have you never seen peopleofwalmart.com? There's definitely no need to wait until you're at goal to do that.

I don't have a particular plan... but then I have no real number I'm particularly aiming for.
  • sarah061
    Options
    Once I'm at my goal weight and have gained some nice muscle tone I want to buy a ridiculously skimpy top that I would never normally wear. One of those midriff exposing sleeveless crop tops, maybe with an open back :p I'm sure I'll never wear it outside of the house, but I will look dang good in it!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    As of today I have reach both my weight goal (130-134# and I an 132#) and my body fat goal 21-23%, barely made that goal at 22.85%)

My celebration is just the awesome feeling I have to have finally made it and feeling good and confident about my body and fitness.

Maybe I should get a tattoo. Any suggestions?

I am thinking a 3-D hairy spider..to embrace my fear.

Or a lizard. I like lizards.

My new goal is to do 3 chin ups in a row... big league stuff, I know.
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I will go on shopping trip to London ( I live in Iceland) and im gonna get me some new tits =)
  • mfalu73
    Options
    i plan to celebrate by getting me some clothes that FIT and finally wearing a bathing suit to go to the pool instead of shorts! :)
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    I've been thinking about this since I am only 2 pounds off my goal? I like the daisy duke idea but I live in northern canada. I would be a frozen statue! I think I'm going to get a trainer to tone! And go on a long hike.

I'm in the same bag in Minnesota! I think I'm gonna get a really cute, slim-cut wool coat and some tall boots. I haven't been able to wear regular knee-high boots in a long time because of thick calves, so I'm looking forward to getting a pair once they're slimmed down.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    A public strip tease to share the glory of my new body with the world.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Gonna run down my street naked whatever the weather.
  • APalmieri2012
    APalmieri2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Getting tattoo at 50lbs loss (only 3lbs to go!) and then another tattoo (this one will be bigger) when i hit my final physique that I am looking for.
  • Redbone723
    Redbone723 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Like most of you, I'm going shopping! I don't buy any apparel now, only shoes and accessories :~)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Sexy pictures for the hubby and a yummy dinner that I normally will never eat again :wink:
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Buy some diamond earrings to go with my new wardrobe!
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will go on shopping trip to London ( I live in Iceland) and im gonna get me some new tits =)
    genuinely laughed out loud at this.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying ALOT of new clothes, and getting my boobs done. Not anything too big, just bigger. :wink:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hookers and Blow.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm going to set a new goal. //Boring
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Update my wardrobe for sure. I'd love to go on a cruise, too!
  • briana12077
    briana12077 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    NEW CUTE CLOTHES!!!! Also....go get myself a boyfriend finally :P
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a new bikini and wear it proudly on the beach.
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm already celebrating. For me there is no final goal. As I am losing weight I am also working on trying to strengthen what I have left. Every week is a new goal for me. Different goals at the gym. Being able to go just a little farther today. I know it sounds cheesy. I know about what my goal weight is but I am also tracking my body fat(I didn't start out doing this) and my BMI. My wife bought me some smaller clothes a bit ago and I am fitting in them now. I just went through clothing I had which I am swimming in so now I have tons of empty hangers and a huge donation for ARC! Little celebrations along the way. My reward will be feeling better and better about myself. My ultimate reward is my health. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!