How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options
Going to a Walmart out of town in some Daisy Dukes!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Major shopping spree.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    arm tattoo and lots of sxe!!!!
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    also getting a tattoo

and when I add 10 pounds of muscle back after weight loss, belly button piercing.
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    LOL love the daisy duke's idea, DO IT!

I want to wear shorts and a bikini top to a concert!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love the daisy dukes idea too!!!!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this since I am only 2 pounds off my goal? I like the daisy duke idea but I live in northern canada. I would be a frozen statue! I think I'm going to get a trainer to tone! And go on a long hike.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what my final goal will be. But when I truly feel that I've reached the point where I want to go into maintenance and stop losing, I will probably buy myself a really nice jacket/coat of some sort. Mine are all fine, but I've purchased them secondhand knowing they will be one season only. I used to have lovely nicer, new jackets and coats but I see no point in dropping $100+ on something I'll wear for a short time (I am very frugal and don't have to dress super professionally or anything).
  • allicat1215
    allicat1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've had my belly button pierced before but took it out after I gained some weight because it didn't look good anymore. I think I'd like to get it re-pierced when I meet goal. I might have to get the bottom done instead of the top though, because I've had the top pierced 4 times and there's a lot of scar tissue there now.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    SPANDEX!! ALL SPANDEX!!

Just kidding. I'd buy myself some real clothes! No more Goodwill for me :D
  • KLRobinson39
    Options
    Lol.....Daisy dukes,nice idea.Defintely going shopping since nothing i currenlty has will fit...,and maybe do a photo shoot....LOL!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    There will be lots of pictures. Naked and / or wearing not much at all. I'll look for opportunties to rip the shirt off every chance I get. People will prob get disgusted with it but I figure if you've worked hard to accomplish something you deserve to show it off.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I did a little of this...

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

then I preceded to set new goals. There is no finish line...health, fitness, and nutrition are lifetime endeavors. I'm actually up 5 Lbs from that initial goal weight but down 2% in BF and an inch around my waist and my wedding ring needs re-sized again. It's been an outstanding year and I can't wait for next year when I start my Oly-Lifting program...
  • PaLanteChica
    Options
    Going to Australia on holiday and maybe get another tattoo...I have been wanting one since my last one two years ago lol :)
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I bought a really expensive designer handbag. I had lost 65 pounds, and was at my goal. Turns out, I've decided to lose another ten pounds. No big purchase or reward planned.
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love the replies! Definately looking forward to that day...
  • MorganBody
    Options
    A Monroe piercing and super tight jeans.^-^
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Boy said he'd get me a tattoo when I get to my goal. I've been wanting "extraordinary machine" on me for a long time- favorite song in favorite album by favorite singer- and appropriate to the challenge.

Though I think being able to switch to maintenance will be a pretty awesome reward in itself, lol. Oh and spamming/attention whoring the hell out of mfp and tumblr with progress pics.
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will be going on a shopping spree!!
  • Pickachoo1
    Pickachoo1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did a little of this...

tumblr_l7qse5wJZ31qaqggd.gif

then I preceded to set new goals. There is no finish line...health, fitness, and nutrition are lifetime endeavors. I'm actually up 5 Lbs from that initial goal weight but down 2% in BF and an inch around my waist and my wedding ring needs re-sized again. It's been an outstanding year and I can't wait for next year when I start my Oly-Lifting program...

Haaaaa!!! I love it!!! :laugh:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful and fun question!

Well, what I'm going to do is prepare myself for people asking me "how'd you lose the weight" and/or if/when I get compliments on how well I look, what I'm going to do is make this a "ministry" of sorts. I'm going to BRAG on and praise the Lord for giving me His Wisdom, Strength, to do what it takes/took to get down to size. I'm going to Praise Him profusely for providing the money & foods and exercise/weight lifting equipment to help me lose and tone. I'm going to be ready, willing and able to help any and all those who ASK me. I'm NOT going to "volunteer" this info, ONLY if/when I'm asked. So excited to do this. Also, I am waiting with baited breath to be able to post my success story here on Mfp too!!!

As for other things...my only wants and desires in this world is to get closer to The Lord and to get this blasted fat and flab off of my body by being "renewed" in the spirit of my hardhearted mind and present my body as a "living sacrifice" to The Lord DAILY. This "may" sound strange, weird, odd and "religious"...but that's is how I'm going to celebrate as and when I make my goal. :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!