How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Oh and spamming/attention whoring the hell out of mfp and tumblr with progress pics.

How can you get away with this and I can't write D*ck Francis's name or C*ck-a-Leekie Soup without having it all turned into stars?:huh: :noway: :explode:
  • GoBucks34
    GoBucks34 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will buy really nice clothes that fit me...snug...so I have incentive to not get fat again
  • pennmimi
    pennmimi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Buy some over the knee boots then train for Tough Mudder...always wanted to that
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe and also a mini feast. I've been holding off on some foods for the last several pounds and I can't wait to go into maintenance and indulge a little more.
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe including sexy lingerie, stilettos and an elegant sheath dress to knock my husband's eyes out at (and after) our 30th Wedding Anniversary party!

I also plan on getting my first ever custom designed tattoo and doing a tandem skydive as rewards for a couple goals beforehand.

I might forgo the skydive in exchange for getting lavender highlights in my hair and a rockin' leather outfit including boots to wear while attending my first ever Adam Lambert concert! \o/ Depends on if he goes on tour with his new album next year or perhaps fronts Queen again! :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    New lingerie. Maybe a new tattoo.
    I will definitely need new clothes but I still can't fathom being that small yet - I am still adjusting in my head to the weight I have already lost. Sometimes it's hard to see myself as I really am.
    Maybe I need new glasses, LOL!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 1lb away from my 1st goal so I'm going to go shopping on Black Friday for a new wardrobe!
  • Slimon191
    Slimon191 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Going to get my size jeans and lot of shirts and show off my chest !!!
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,693 Member
    Options
    Over 60 years old and over 100 pounds lighter, so a bikini might not be the best idea. :noway: Maybe some nicks & tucks? A tattoo sounds fun!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Hella Hot pics!!!!! Just for me!!! Or if I'm seeing anyone he might get a pic too :)
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward is taking my first ride in an airplane followed closely by my first ride under a parachute.
  • ymgilbert47
    ymgilbert47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 pounds away from reaching my goal of losing 143 pounds. I've decided that I really want to get a tummy tuck to remove the extra skin and make my clothes feel better on. Big celebration in January after the surgery is complete.
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought any new jeans because as I lose the weight, the jean size changes monthly. Once I get to goal I plan on buying 10 pairs of jeans. At my biggest, buying jeans was a soul crushing experience. I want to finally be able to go and feel good about myself in the dressing room.
  • RachelN76
    RachelN76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a life. I'm super psyched about that.

Don't wait. Do that right now. Don't wait a second longer. There's a big world out there waiting just for you.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Kid Rock concert!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this since I am only 2 pounds off my goal? I like the daisy duke idea but I live in northern canada. I would be a frozen statue! I think I'm going to get a trainer to tone! And go on a long hike.

I'm in the same bag in Minnesota! I think I'm gonna get a really cute, slim-cut wool coat and some tall boots. I haven't been able to wear regular knee-high boots in a long time because of thick calves, so I'm looking forward to getting a pair once they're slimmed down.

Me too! Last year I tried to buy some calf height boots but my calves were too big! This year they are fitting quite nice when I try them on. I have actually been on Ebay this morning looking for the perfect pair of brown ones. I could go to a department store and buy full price but I want to be able to buy three or four different pairs. Haha!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    This...
    giphy.gif

That...
    spiderman_crying.gif

And a whole lot of all this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature=share
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a brand new bikini :)
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING spree.. even though since losing weight, I have been doing this anyhow!

I will celebrate by wearing a bikini for the first time with confidence in public.

to be continued.
  • dietcokeg
    dietcokeg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    get dressed in my cutest clothes that i don't fit it with killer heels, hair done nails done and go out shopping and then go on a night out with friends!! I hope this is soon, i need to stop messing up with my diet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!