How will you celebrate when you've reached your weight goal?

Options

Replies

• shygirladventures
    shygirladventures Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am going to go on a shopping spree and go travel solo style. I am thinking its going to be new york. I swear when I reach my goal or even half of my goal it ll be like being reborn in a way.
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the beach to introduce my thighs to the sun!
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    We are going back to St Croix and taking our "after" pictures since it's where we took our before pictures.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Mine are all between 2-4 sizes too big.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Lower back tattoo and a shopping spree :D
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bringing my girls to Disney World and having lots of fun for a week :)... Also go on a shopping spree and get another tat.
  • buttercupcakegina
    buttercupcakegina Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Major shopping spree, including a pair of daisy dukes ;)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Put a pic up in the Success Stories section! :)
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    going to have to go shopping apparently ! lol
    had to go to value village today to get a pair of jeans that acutally fit me!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    Jump in front of the camera! I really don't like having my picture taken. I am beginning to become more comfortable with it, but I'm not there yet. I want to celebrate reaching my goal weight by having my picture taken. I want to have all of my adventures captured on camera, my daily life in China, my upcoming summer visit to see my family in Canada, plus all my other holidays on the books: Thailand, Cambodia, Laos!
  • Lemonshake
    Lemonshake Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I had a girlfriend do a sexy photo shoot for me. I want to remember how good it felt to get back here.
  • Kleese86
    Kleese86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am going to get an awesome looking custom suit. About to start my career as a lawyer so I feel like I need a kick *kitten* suit to fit the part. I actually hit my weight goal this week, but I decided I want to take it a bit lower than I first thought. I need my weight to settle before spending that kind of money on a suit, so I will probably buy it in June or July...I am really excited about it though!
  • grapefruithero
    grapefruithero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Rib tattoo! Also good motivation for maintaining my weight--don't want it to get all stretched out :)
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal so this is not something I think about. "Weight" is not important to me.
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    With pizza and a large peanut butter Jamba Juice, since then I'll start bulking.
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Probably shopping for new clothes. Don't really know.
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'll have a well aged cigar. I have tons and haven't smoked a cigar in years it seems like.
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy sundresses and enjoy wearing them with confidence. I will probably eat cake as well. Okay, maybe A cake. Then I'll carry on as normal.
  • caroduzzi
    caroduzzi Posts: 51
    Options
    $1000 shopping and makeover budget. Short haircut/style, ALL NEW CLOTHES, heels, and a vanity photo shoot!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    goal 1: getting my hair colored red at a fancy salon
    ultimate goal: tattoo :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!