How would/do you handle this?

Options
123457»

Replies

• DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Divorce her, give her at least half your *kitten*, and know the kids will hate you for the rest of your life. But your new girlfriend will make you happy for a little while. You’ll kid yourself that she is the answer to your misery. Marry her. Then one of you will meet someone else that you think will make you happy. You’ll get divorced again, lose even more *kitten*…..See a pattern forming? Some people just shouldn’t get married. You’re screwed bro. The truth is your wife feels the same way, except she is kind of happy about getting half your *kitten* even tho she doesn’t really want it. She just wants to take it from you.
    Have a nice day!
    :happy:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Divorce her, give her at least half your *kitten*, and know the kids will hate you for the rest of your life. But your new girlfriend will make you happy for a little while. You’ll kid yourself that she is the answer to your misery. Marry her. Then one of you will meet someone else that you think will make you happy. You’ll get divorced again, lose even more *kitten*…..See a pattern forming? Some people just shouldn’t get married. You’re screwed bro. The truth is your wife feels the same way, except she is kind of happy about getting half your *kitten* even tho she doesn’t really want it. She just wants to take it from you.
    Have a nice day!
    :happy:

:drinker:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage, Dr. Laura Schlessinger . Check it out at the Library. Read it. Its a fast read.

Also...in your head the grass is greener on the other side with the slut....but think about this....if the slut did this, cheating, WITH you...then lets say ya'all get together....don'tch'ya think she'll go slut around with another man when SHE gets sick of YOU? :brokenheart: :huh:

Don't forget about his sluttiness.

You mean that lingering on the Rate Me threads and flirting with whatever halfway decent looking woman is above or below you ISN'T good for a marriage?

Oh boy, isn't HE the prince?? Someone should warn his side piece. :noway:
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    vows:) make it work! The grass always seems greener on the other side, but thats not always true....You married her for a reason!
  • AntiSocialyte
    AntiSocialyte Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Do you really think staying together "for the kids" is really best for them? What kind of relationship would you want them to have and what kind of relationship do you think they'll have if your current one is their example.

I am not saying to leave or not, that is only a decision you can make as we are not a part of your personal and private life. But if I were unhappy with my husband and it was to the point where I would reach out to strangers, then the kids (depending on their age) can probably already tell things aren't right.

THIS!!!! My parents fracking hated each other, but they stuck it out because they thought it would be best for me and my brother. I have spent a lot of time (and one failed marriage) realizing that marriage is not something that someone has to suffer through for one reason or another.
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You obviously could stand her for a while since you 1. married her and 2. have kids by her. Either work it out or leave. Why stay in hell?
    this!!!!!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Not too sure how divorcing the person you can't stand isn't possible. What are you expecting from this kind of question?

You can't stand your other half, but you can't get a divorce... what can ya do? what can we suggest you do? you can't do the 1 thing you NEED to do.
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not too sure how divorcing the person you can't stand isn't possible. What are you expecting from this kind of question?

You can't stand your other half, but you can't get a divorce... what can ya do? what can we suggest you do? you can't do the 1 thing you NEED to do.

He's looking for someone to say it's okay. He wants someone to say what he is thinking, that it is okay to cheat on his wife because he hates her.

Sorry. It's not okay. Think of your children. How would you feel if they found out you cheated on their mother? How would you feel if they walked in on it? Would you be proud of yourself?

Take care of your business. Do the right thing. Divorce her if you want to divorce her and move on, then think about a new relationship. You can't start a new relationship when you are already in one.

Be a man. Don't take the easy way out. Own up to what your life will be like paying child support and potentially alimony.
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    vows:) make it work! The grass always seems greener on the other side, but thats not always true....You married her for a reason!

I agree 100%. Unless your spouse is cheating on you, abusing you, abusing your children, or abusing their body, divorce is not the answer.

Like I mentioned before, try the Love Dare. It's great!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know what work you actually put into this besides going out and finding someone else????
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Serious answer..Suck it up and make it work or bite the bullet and move on....
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I would run a pros and cons list on a spreadsheet. What is the price of divorce? It has a high social cost in that you can expect to lose a lot of your support network. You may lose custody of any children in the marriage. Will your "true love" be on board with the idea or is this person in the relationship for the no-strings attached aspects of dating a married person?

Unless the marriage relationship is physically or emotionally abusive, divorce can be one of the most destructive events in someone's life.

If the marriage is new and there is little holding you together in the way of financial, family or emotional ties you may decide that it isn't worth continuing to pursue.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention the kids. There are kids that ate totally affected by this
    That sounds like you might need to tough it out, depending on their age..

Do not "tough it out" for the kids. I was a child of parents who "toughed it out"...trust me, marriage is not something you keep together just for the kids.