Options
    OWN IT ! :)
  • kellybellyjellyn
    Options
    I think with age comes power !
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Should you be offended, I would have to say NO.
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think with age comes power !

I think so too.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You're 42! You're approaching "Cougar"! Take the MILF's with a smile!

(That is, if it's the "old" thing that's the part that bugs you about it.)

There is a big difference between cougar and MILF. Please know the terms you through around at people before saying them.

Cougar: An older women. Typically late 40s and more, who chases young men who typically are still in early or mid twentiees. The older women chase THEM. The woman herself can be a repulsive, extremely obese human being but still has a chance to get the younger man because of her influence or her money. She is kind of like a female version of Sugar daddy except long term relationship is typically not part of it. A cougar doesn't need to be a mother.

MILF: A mother of any age that is desired by someone who is younger than her. Traditionally the term is applied to women who are in their late 30's or more and is chased BY younger men. The term started out when teenagers looked at the hot yoga and pilates doing moms of their peers or friends.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    You should take it as a compliment. If you had been called a GILF then it's a different story.
  • Gkfrkv
    Gkfrkv Posts: 120
    Options
    Some say its a compliment, but it just makes me feel OLD. Is it a genuine compliment or a back-handed way of saying a woman is over-the-hill?

The person who gave you the 'compliment' is an immature idiot, and now you know and can stay away from the person.

Unfortunately they people who would call you milf to your face is the same person who will tell random women on the street that they have nice titties and then expect the women to be flattered, and no amount of telling them that it is offensive will do anything other then make them offended.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Your round head is so darn sexy.....
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Some say its a compliment, but it just makes me feel OLD. Is it a genuine compliment or a back-handed way of saying a woman is over-the-hill?

The person who gave you the 'compliment' is an immature idiot, and now you know and can stay away from the person.

Unfortunately they people who would call you milf to your face is the same person who will tell random women on the street that they have nice titties and then expect the women to be flattered, and no amount of telling them that it is offensive will do anything other then make them offended.

You sound like a barrel of laughs.

p.s nice profile pic
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Your round head is so darn sexy.....
    Haha, oh so creepy.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    After looking at your profile, my guess is that you enjoyed it and love the attention. Have fun with that.
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    After looking at your profile, my guess is that you enjoyed it and love the attention. Have fun with that.
    Haha this. So this.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Why do you have ask others if YOU should be offended? Are you capable of having your own emotions?
  • blytonrocks
    blytonrocks Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Haha this. So this.

haha yup!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I like girls only for their personality.
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Perhaps it's a complement but it's rather crass and certainly not something I'd say to a woman. Seems like it makes you more of an object. But some people are a bit ...trying to be diplomatic...misguided?
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    When someone thinks you're not......never an offensive thing.
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha this. So this.

haha yup!

For sure
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You should take it as a compliment - :happy:
    If its the older part of it that bothers you - then look at it like this - he didnt call you a cougar - imo a cougar is older than a milf lol
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    How is the fishn?

Bitin hard!