MILF: Should I be offended?

Options

Replies

• jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    If you're offended by MILF. . . You're on the wrong site.

Pretty much this. LOL. However, my sons friend once said this about me. Lets just say my son made sure he never said it again. LOL I personally take it as a compliment. Gotta have a sense of humor.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed, the only time I've been called a MILF was by a female. :sad:
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The internet has totally ruined what a milf used to mean. It was coined by teenagers who's friends had hot moms. It was originally for women in the mid 30's and older that still had it. Now an 18 year old girl with a baby is called a milf.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed, the only time I've been called a MILF was by a female. :sad:
    I'd do you and come back for more. How's that? :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I would just like to know when it became OK to say something like this to ANYONE? It's a rude sexual comment. Would you accept it if a man walked up to you and said-Damn I wanna f*** you? I highly doubt it.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    HA!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    You're 42! You're approaching "Cougar"! Take the MILF's with a smile!

(That is, if it's the "old" thing that's the part that bugs you about it.)

........wow....................
    I can't facepalm enough at this.

Careful if you do, you may give yourself a headache. :laugh: :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a DILF
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I find the term disrespectful, not because it implies age, but because it's.. rather crude and to the point.

This. It's like "Sexy B*tch", the song by Akon.. the intention may be in the right place but as a compliment, it's just a FAIL.
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would be so outraged if I were ever called a DILF. Ah, who am I kidding. I'd love it!

I can see how it could be seen as derogatory, it is meant as a compliment. Damn those American Pie kids!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

epic-face-palm_zpsce56e47f.jpg

hope that helped

LOL
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Besides MILF is so last decade (even last century), now it's all about the GILFs
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    MILF = "despite having had child(ren), still bangable" --> i thought that's what every woman wants to hear after she's had a kid??
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    just means youre good breed stock highly mate-able and probably dwell in a few fantasies
  • cathead9
    Options
    It's a compliment, according to teen boys and immature men in their 20s. To anyone else with a brain, it's sexist, IMO. Take it however you want to take it. It's just an opinion and everyone has one.
  • cathead9
    Options
    "Breed stock"? WTF?
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Please describe this mysterious "power" that comes with age. Will I finally become an x-man?
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    "Breed stock"? WTF?
    Human nature.
    Please describe this mysterious "power" that comes with age. Will I finally become an x-man?
    I don't know, you might just need to go apply.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Milf means: even though you have children, I would very much enjoy using your body for sexual purposes.

Because moms are usually so gross, it's this crazy surprise that you're remotely attractive. Its the crude way of saying "you look good for having kids"

If that sounds like a compliment to you, I suggest you raise your standards.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    MILF = "despite having had child(ren), still bangable" --> i thought that's what every woman wants to hear after she's had a kid??

If we just dropped the "M" then people would be less offended.

Problem solved. What's next on the list of things wrong with the world that MFP can fix?