MILF: Should I be offended?

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty big compliment if you're actually a GILF ...
  • cathead9
    Options
    >>Please describe this mysterious "power" that comes with age. Will I finally become an x-man? <<

Knowledge and wisdom comes with age and many see that as "power". To be confident that you're old enough and have enough life experience to deal with difficult issues can be seen as very powerful.

So many younger people are so worried about how others see them. Learn to see yourself as you want to be.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed, the only time I've been called a MILF was by a female. :sad:
    I'd do you and come back for more. How's that? :)

That made my friday! Thank you :drinker:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    MILF = "despite having had child(ren), still bangable" --> i thought that's what every woman wants to hear after she's had a kid??

If we just dropped the "M" then people would be less offended.

Problem solved. What's next on the list of things wrong with the world that MFP can fix?

there you go lets just get down to the actual meaning"Ma'am I'd sure like to have intercourse with you."
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I don't know about calling people that use that term "immature". It is a simple acronym and much easier to say than "a mature woman whom emits so much sexuality that I would very much enjoy sexual relations with"
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    MILF = "despite having had child(ren), still bangable" --> i thought that's what every woman wants to hear after she's had a kid??

If we just dropped the "M" then people would be less offended.

Problem solved. What's next on the list of things wrong with the world that MFP can fix?

Brilliant.
    bravo.gif
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would just like to know when it became OK to say something like this to ANYONE? It's a rude sexual comment. Would you accept it if a man walked up to you and said-Damn I wanna f*** you? I highly doubt it.
    It would depend on what he looked like. (Just being honest)
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    >>Please describe this mysterious "power" that comes with age. Will I finally become an x-man? <<

Knowledge and wisdom comes with age and many see that as "power". To be confident that you're old enough and have enough life experience to deal with difficult issues can be seen as very powerful.

So many younger people are so worried about how others see them. Learn to see yourself as you want to be.

I don't know about that. I have seen very knowledgeable and wise younger individuals and some extremely foolish adults. Wisdom comes with life experience, doesn't matter the age.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You should be offended because the term "MILF" is so played out.
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I find the term disrespectful, not because it implies age, but because it's.. rather crude and to the point.

This^^ You should feel insulted.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    You should be offended because the term "MILF" is so played out.

Any suggestions?
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It’s a compliment…you have the looks. You’ve earned. Run with it!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna be offended, only be offended that it's crude. It's a compliment, even if tacky.
  • cathead9
    Options
    >>I don't know about that. I have seen very knowledgeable and wise younger individuals and some extremely foolish adults. Wisdom comes with life experience, doesn't matter the age. <<

I just speak for myself. You're absolutely right that there are some wise and knowledgeable young people and foolish older people. For most people though, aging provides freedom from worry about others' opinions. It's dismaying to me to see young women so worried about how they look, how others think they look and not so worried about what they KNOW.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    It is a compliment.....not a very thoughtful one but a compliment none the less.

Now if they call you a cougar.....it doesn't mean you are old, it just means they are very young.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty big compliment if you're actually a GILF ...

Clarify please is that Girl or Gma? LOL
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I would consider that a compliment, because it may mean, you they consider you too young to be a cougar. I was called a cougar the other night. Told the young man, I was no cougar....I am a Lioness...Queen of the F...ing jungle. :wink:
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    >>I don't know about that. I have seen very knowledgeable and wise younger individuals and some extremely foolish adults. Wisdom comes with life experience, doesn't matter the age. <<

I just speak for myself. You're absolutely right that there are some wise and knowledgeable young people and foolish older people. For most people though, aging provides freedom from worry about others' opinions. It's dismaying to me to see young women so worried about how they look, how others think they look and not so worried about what they KNOW.

I agree with this. I have dated some girls that made me facepalm a dent into my forehead. But they were hot.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Is there a male equivilent term?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I don't know about calling people that use that term "immature". It is a simple acronym and much easier to say than "a mature woman whom emits so much sexuality that I would very much enjoy sexual relations with"

Now if all women could all believe you. :wink: