MILF: Should I be offended?

Options

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I don't take it to mean old at all, but I also don't take someone wanting to **** as a compliment :smile:

You'd rather guys (or girls, for that matter) think you weren't sexy?

Lol. Are you flattered or something that a guy wants to **** you? No, it's not a compliment to me. I agree with what a pp said about standards. And, I can think a guy is sexy looking and not want to **** him, so they aren't always synonymous. :smile:
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    5017cb35fcf5980c04093845d98a22fbb436ebee9483763c6fb39d7dde845d07.jpg
    not a milf, she has no boobs in this meme

Here you go.

80433-fishing-for-compliments-attent-wW2X.jpeg
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I don't take it to mean old at all, but I also don't take someone wanting to **** as a compliment :smile:

This exactly!
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    It means your old, but still bangable.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It means your old, but still bangable.

yep I'd hit it!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Much rather be a MILF than a Cougar though.
  • focknfree
    focknfree Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    No, you shouldn't be offended. It doesn't necessarily have to deal with your age. A mother could be her teens or twenties. But I can definitely see why those men have used that term with you from your pictures. Take it as a compliment! You've obviously been busting your *kitten* working out and maintaining the commitment that's necessary to lose the weight and get that body!
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    this is why it's not exactly offensive but kind of despair-inducing: the existence of this acronym demonstrates that our culture is still operating on a really simplistic version of women's sexuality. why assume that a mother is any less sexual than a non-mother, at any age? (I mean, okay, practically speaking, after the I-just-need-to-sleep baby year.) And before the response is because-mothers-are-fatter, please, SO WHAT. I have the same amount of skin and nerve endings as when I was 20 pounds overweight (arguably less, now that I think about it) and enjoy sex exactly the same amount, i.e. lots. As far as I can tell, that's what makes me sexual and sexy.

I don't find it a compliment for someone to say even though you're a mother you're still sexy, like it's some big concession. For me, it's super-sexy when a man has done the work to get over all that bull****.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    this is why it's not exactly offensive but kind of despair-inducing: the existence of this acronym demonstrates that our culture is still operating on a really simplistic version of women's sexuality. why assume that a mother is any less sexual than a non-mother, at any age? (I mean, okay, practically speaking, after the I-just-need-to-sleep baby year.) And before the response is because-mothers-are-fatter, please, SO WHAT. I have the same amount of skin and nerve endings as when I was 20 pounds overweight (arguably less, now that I think about it) and enjoy sex exactly the same amount, i.e. lots. As far as I can tell, that's what makes me sexual and sexy.

I don't find it a compliment for someone to say even though you're a mother you're still sexy, like it's some big concession. For me, it's super-sexy when a man has done the work to get over all that bull****.

A little aggressive aren't we? Calling someone a MILF is subjective. It doesn't adhere to one bodytype. There have been women I have called MILFs but my friends think I am crazy and vice versa
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    MILF is a good thing. It can mean someone is old and hot, but I never think it to mean that.
    To me, it is someone with kids who is smoking hot, period.
    You would fit that bill...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Some say its a compliment, but it just makes me feel OLD. Is it a genuine compliment or a back-handed way of saying a woman is over-the-hill?
    The first word of the acronym is "mom."

I was a mom at 17 years old. So, if you feel old because someone calls you "mom," you have issues. I have a 19-year-old and still feel pretty darned young.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Some say its a compliment, but it just makes me feel OLD. Is it a genuine compliment or a back-handed way of saying a woman is over-the-hill?

What?? It's a compliment!!! And in no wise implying you are over the hill. Just my opinion.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Technically, I would be classified as a MILF as well. I'm a decently attractive mother, at 23. I will take that as a compliment any day of the week! Whether you're 20 or 60, doesn't matter. MILF basically means that person found you f***able, which is never really a bad thing. Congrats on joining the club!

Classifying yourself as a MILF simply means you like to *kitten*.

MILF is something someone else has to attribute to you ...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and have been called a DILF on several occasions.......My response:

tumblr_mrkj6ibCyF1r0ftodo1_400.gif
  • Youmirinlol
    Options
    It means some teenagers are *kitten* furiously on the thoughts of having sex with you
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's a compliment, definitely.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    But you're gorg <3.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and have been called a DILF on several occasions.......My response:

tumblr_mrkj6ibCyF1r0ftodo1_400.gif

LOL
    I would be like that also.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

What would you prefer? I joke about milfs, but generally that's just because it's an amazingly hot mature woman.

BTw, grey shirt pic. High five.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended by GILF soooo, I guess MILF would be a compliment. lol