MILF: Should I be offended?

Options

Replies

• ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    It's a pretty big compliment if you're actually a GILF ...

Clarify please is that Girl or Gma? LOL

Grandma. Ancient hotness from tales of old.
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    if i was a mother i wouldnt mind guys calling me a MILF. we live in a society where sex is everywhere. the fact that they would call me a MILF would simply mean to me they want to sleep with me as they find me attractive. being attractive is good. its a compliment
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Is there a male equivilent term?

DILF-
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Take it as a compliment and move on. :drinker:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm quite happy when I'm called a MILF...it means I'm doing it right :tongue: :wink:
  • TheRottenRabbit
    Options
    You know you love it. It just means someone thinks you're highly bangable.

It's true!
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I don't know about calling people that use that term "immature". It is a simple acronym and much easier to say than "a mature woman whom emits so much sexuality that I would very much enjoy sexual relations with"

Now if all women could all believe you. :wink:

Lol right? Only the female friends I know very will have I called a MILF. Never a stranger. You may have to duck, or worse, stop and explain. Talk about awkward.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    The comment MILF is not meant to point out age, rather is it to remark on how sexayyyy you are...lol...

As long as your an attractive woman with a child any age in that spectrum could be considered a MILF... So yes, I would say take it as a compliment.
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You should be offended as much as you would guess people to be offended by your profile pictures - which includes crotch shots. I'm not offended by these pics, but its a two-way street.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    If we just dropped the "M" then people would be less offended.

the "M" is what makes it:
    "Mom" = "at least one baby came out of your vaj" --> "a baby came out of your vaj" [(used to) =] "you are that much less attractive"

'MILF' says = "your hotness is undiminished by the fact that at least one baby has come out of your vaj--i'd still do you."

doesn't work the same with DILF, for obviously biological reasons. mens typically don't put on as much baby weight as womens.

i'm never reproducing so idngaf who is offended by this. i think it's yet another example of back-handed empowerment that is mostly well-intentioned but crude.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    old-age-1.jpg
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I prefer to refer to it as a HOT MAMA!
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't think the girls on "16 and Pregnant" mind being called a MILF at 19.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    MILF's
    563732_10151724636476814_1848371224_n.jpg
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. Milf or not.
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Technically, I would be classified as a MILF as well. I'm a decently attractive mother, at 23. I will take that as a compliment any day of the week! Whether you're 20 or 60, doesn't matter. MILF basically means that person found you f***able, which is never really a bad thing. Congrats on joining the club!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    If you are a mother and guys find you hot enough to bang than you are a MILF no matter what age you are..... when you reach Cougar status then your over the hill. :drinker:
  • I find the term disrespectful, not because it implies age, but because it's.. rather crude and to the point.

I like the point....

I've been called a MILF. My partner calls me, rather proudly, his MILF.

in a sense it's empowering because it's validating that a woman can be and is sexy after having kids, when you think about the fact that culturally, women were regarded as almost sexless after they had kids for many decades, to admit that a woman can be a mom and still own her own sexuality, that's powerful, and in my mind, fantastic.

I'm sure someone can come along and argue that I'm going about this the wrong way, but I couldn't care less.

I find the term empowering.

I also happen to be often mistaken for being in my early 20's when i'm well over my 30's (almost 40), so I really don't think anyone's calling me old at all. (in fact I was carded the other day)

what they are saying is....i'm hot. (and I am).

I'm hot, and I happen to be a mom.

Go me!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    5017cb35fcf5980c04093845d98a22fbb436ebee9483763c6fb39d7dde845d07.jpg
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    5017cb35fcf5980c04093845d98a22fbb436ebee9483763c6fb39d7dde845d07.jpg
    not a milf, she has no boobs in this meme