• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yes but my question is why the attack?

Because this thread is attacking women.

300_2624874.jpg
  • onmyown326
    Options
    I cant even comment on this....I love women-and I love my friends-but sweetie-if you think for once second a girl will say she loves you on second and then tell your other friend what a ***** you are-then I don't know-maybe you need to watch a little more Real Housewives?

That sounds more like a maturity issue, not a gender issue. Anybody can be immature.

Agreed!
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    All humour aside, this reeks of sexism. /end rant.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    2013-09-13-roy.png

Have you tried turning her off and on again?
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It's actually pretty simple, you need to worship us.

This is it exactly!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

300_2624874.jpg

But why feel attacked if it isn't true? It's a funny engineer joke. Simple as that.

Here I will "attack" my fellow man...

Qw9MoyG.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    are-you-not-entertained.gif
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    brain.jpg
  • onmyown326
    Options
    funny-picture-dont-try-to-understand-women-women-understands-women-and-they-hate-each-other-600x460.jpg

so so so true:laugh:

I know this is supposed to be a silly thread, but this is one of my least favorite stereotypes so I want to counter it. I organize a women's policy conference and am part of many workgroups, volunteer organizations, and research teams that are made up of almost entirely women. The hallmarks of all of these groups: awesome problem solving, mutual support, and teamwork. IMHO, any woman who thinks women "hate eachother" should look at what she herself is putting out into the world.

I cant even comment on this....I love women-and I love my friends-but sweetie-if you think for once second a girl will say she loves you on second and then tell your other friend what a ***** you are-then I don't know-maybe you need to watch a little more Real Housewives?

Yeah, because reality shows are soooo realistic. Everyone I know acts exactly like I see on T.V.

I also hate this stereotype.

YOU MEAN REAL HOUSEWIVES ISNT REAL LIFE????
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options

300_2624874.jpg

Seriously? A little sensitive are we? I looked at it as entertainment, have a good laugh at responses. Also what I get out of it is Women are more complex then Men. So if you feel attacked, go ahead attack me as I am a man... Scary when the first instinct is to fight, that's kind of like a man.... and my sincere apologies if I offend any women on here.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    We love to keep you entertained, guessing and on your toes...:tongue: if it was easy you'd get bored and move on. Can you imagine.... Life would be so boring and mundane if we all had the same switches and "turned on" in the same sequence as guys do. :wink:

Oh, we like the fact that women have different hardware. It's just that the software is way too complicated! :laugh:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

300_2624874.jpg

Seriously? A little sensitive are we? I looked at it as entertainment, have a good laugh at responses. Also what I get out of it is Women are more complex then Men. So if you feel attacked, go ahead attack me as I am a man... Scary when the first instinct is to fight, that's kind of like a man.... and my sincere apologies if I offend any women on here.

Bro...I respect the beard. Listen to him ladies, he is a wise, wise man.
  • 1_JR_1
    1_JR_1 Posts: 179
    Options
    Wait..... am I allowed to laugh, or am I in the wrong forum? :frown:
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options

It's not sensitivity. It's called getting tired of society viewing women as "complex", as you put it. We are all the same except for our anatomy. Any ideas of men/women were taught to us.

A first instinct to "fight" is not manly.

Look at a toy store and notice a huge difference in the pathetic things girls get (dust pans, cooking sets, baby dolls, beauty products). Girls are taught to be obsessed with looks and domestic issues even though they can be extremely intelligent and worth more than that.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    PoFiveNoodles.png
    Laughter? I've never heard of it.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    are-you-not-entertained.gif

you make me wanna pee my pants:laugh: :drinker:
  • onmyown326
    Options
    PoFiveNoodles.png
    Laughter? I've never heard of it.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    ... why has a sammich not appeared yet?
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    ... why has a sammich not appeared yet?
    Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there... with a sandwich!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

It's not sensitivity. It's called getting tired of society viewing women as "complex", as you put it. We are all the same except for our anatomy. Any ideas of men/women were taught to us.

A first instinct to "fight" is not manly.

Look at a toy store and notice a huge difference in the pathetic things girls get (dust pans, cooking sets, baby dolls, beauty products). Girls are taught to be obsessed with looks and domestic issues even though they can be extremely intelligent and worth more than that.

You need to change stores. Seriously, broaden your horizons. That may be true in your little corner of the world but it is certainly not representative of the rest of Western Society. My 4 year old daughter, has, among her toys; books of all subjects, computers (leapster), camera, and a myriad of other non gender specific or "domestic" items. And for the record, she also has a vacuum cleaner. But so does my 6 year old son. It's red, and it matches his daddy's vacuum cleaner.

It's still just a joke. Don't give it anymore gravity than it deserves.
This discussion has been closed.