• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    ... why has a sammich not appeared yet?

You have hands, right?
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Seriously? A little sensitive are we? I looked at it as entertainment, have a good laugh at responses. Also what I get out of it is Women are more complex then Men. So if you feel attacked, go ahead attack me as I am a man... Scary when the first instinct is to fight, that's kind of like a man.... and my sincere apologies if I offend any women on here.

It's not sensitivity. It's called getting tired of society viewing women as "complex", as you put it. We are all the same except for our anatomy. Any ideas of men/women were taught to us.

A first instinct to "fight" is not manly.

Look at a toy store and notice a huge difference in the pathetic things girls get (dust pans, cooking sets, baby dolls, beauty products). Girls are taught to be obsessed with looks and domestic issues even though they can be extremely intelligent and worth more than that.

First off, there is a lot of scientific differences besides anatomy in Men and Women. There is a lot more to it. That is a real generalized statement.

First instinct to fight is telling me man or woman, there is more behind the fight.

I cannot change society and you are sure as hell not going to change it on a Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games thread. As I see there will be no real discussion here, you win the fight! I have to go home and teach my daughter how unfair society is and tell her it's OK to grow up and hate the way things are. She can then live a miserable lonely life.

I now bow out gracefully or go home with my tail between my legs, however you wish to view it...
  • determined_erin
    Options
    You need to change stores. Seriously, broaden your horizons. That may be true in your little corner of the world but it is certainly not representative of the rest of Western Society. My 4 year old daughter, has, among her toys; books of all subjects, computers (leapster), camera, and a myriad of other non gender specific or "domestic" items. And for the record, she also has a vacuum cleaner. But so does my 6 year old son. It's red, and it matches his daddy's vacuum cleaner.

It's still just a joke. Don't give it anymore gravity than it deserves.

I'm referring to all toy stores, not a specific toy store.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

You have hands, right?

No, I do not. I actually have to speak into a device that then transcribes what I say. Thank you for reminding me of my terrible inability to provide myself with the basic fundamentals of life... sandwiches.
  • onmyown326
    Options

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You need to change stores. Seriously, broaden your horizons. That may be true in your little corner of the world but it is certainly not representative of the rest of Western Society. My 4 year old daughter, has, among her toys; books of all subjects, computers (leapster), camera, and a myriad of other non gender specific or "domestic" items. And for the record, she also has a vacuum cleaner. But so does my 6 year old son. It's red, and it matches his daddy's vacuum cleaner.

It's still just a joke. Don't give it anymore gravity than it deserves.

I'm referring to all toy stores, not a specific toy store.

Then you'd be wrong. Because the toy stores I shop at aren't like that at all.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Women are easy to understand. Men are just too stupid to get anything.

Oh? Do tell how women are easy to understand.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    No, I do not. I actually have to speak into a device that then transcribes what I say. Thank you for reminding me of my terrible inability to provide myself with the basic fundamentals of life... sandwiches.
    [/quote]

not even gonna say it....I freaking love you:laugh:
  • determined_erin
    Options

See, you need a woman to explain it to you.
  • arghbowl
    Options

not even gonna say it....I freaking love you:laugh:
    [/quote]

True story.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Women are so easy. Just give us chocolate.
  • arghbowl
    Options
    Women are so easy. Just give us chocolate.

Vodka and Jameson tends to loosen y'all up too.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    p5.jpeg
    p1.jpeg

Well it is true that I do like more than just one button pushed.......and men just need the one to get them started.:bigsmile:
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It was funny...

Where are the sandwhiches ..... right next to the wine bottle and aerator..i'll take both if your going to the kitchen ..Thanks!
  • jessicalamoreux
    Options
    Why is there a duck here?
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! I have to show my man this. Thanks for the share!!
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

See, you can't explain it.
  • jessicalamoreux
    Options
    funny-picture-dont-try-to-understand-women-women-understands-women-and-they-hate-each-other-600x460.jpg

I mean here. Why the duck?
  • arghbowl
    Options

See, you can't explain it.

Because even "they" don't get it.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Seriously? A little sensitive are we? I looked at it as entertainment, have a good laugh at responses. Also what I get out of it is Women are more complex then Men. So if you feel attacked, go ahead attack me as I am a man... Scary when the first instinct is to fight, that's kind of like a man.... and my sincere apologies if I offend any women on here.

It's not sensitivity. It's called getting tired of society viewing women as "complex", as you put it. We are all the same except for our anatomy. Any ideas of men/women were taught to us.

A first instinct to "fight" is not manly.

Look at a toy store and notice a huge difference in the pathetic things girls get (dust pans, cooking sets, baby dolls, beauty products). Girls are taught to be obsessed with looks and domestic issues even though they can be extremely intelligent and worth more than that.

This is seriously the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life! Who has forced a gun to your head and made you shop in the broom and dust pan isle?
This discussion has been closed.