Women, why must it be so?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    funny-picture-dont-try-to-understand-women-women-understands-women-and-they-hate-each-other-600x460.jpg

I mean here. Why the duck?

Well, obviously men go to ducks to find out about women.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Women are so easy. Just give us chocolate.

Vodka and Jameson tends to loosen y'all up too.

Sweettarts.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Excellent post!

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Don’t forget I like the hot pepper relish put in my grilled cheese sammich after it’s cooked so it has a cold and hot center.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Don’t forget I like the hot pepper relish put in my grilled cheese sammich after it’s cooked so it has a cold and hot center.

Just like a woman: warm entry and a cold heart.
  • arghbowl
    Options

Sweettarts.

You're my lil sweet tart. For you I'll make it tequila with a vino chaser.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT58MnMmb_lNFSJ25-Y9_5haXv42wD8kfAuX7zBoAMkGUw1Q8b9
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Sweettarts.

You're my lil sweet tart. For you I'll make it tequila with a vino chaser.

:heart:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Probably an accurate post, OP.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life! Who has forced a gun to your head and made you shop in the broom and dust pan isle?

Whenever I go out to the mall or any store that has toys, it's an obvious pink explosion of domestic crap. My boyfriend and I have talked about this idea for years whenever we go to those stores and see it. Maybe you aren't opening your eyes to the truth of the matter.

Sure there are some rare items that are for girls that don't include that sexist crap, but the majority of the toys ARE based on stereotypes.

There are plenty of articles about my observation. Do a Google search.
  • arghbowl
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT58MnMmb_lNFSJ25-Y9_5haXv42wD8kfAuX7zBoAMkGUw1Q8b9

Duh. I'm gonna use my double points card. You're nothing more than an expedited trip to the Bahamas... with your sister.
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    sure, i pee in the shower
  • 1_JR_1
    1_JR_1 Posts: 179
    Options

Well, obviously men go to ducks to find out about women.

I'm beginning to think you're being sarcastic with that statement. I'll be right back, I need to consult Donald, Daffy, and Howard as to the proper response to you.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    IGoIFVR.jpg
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had a woman give you a second chance to tell them what they want to hear?? I do this all the time!!

My man and I were looking at dog beds this one time and I wanted the big one (which was the same price as the small one) and my man told me that the small one would be better because it would fit in our dogs kennel and I looked at him and said "well I like the big on... what do you think?" He looked at me with the most dumbfounded look... I started to laugh, picked up the small bed and walked up to the till to pay for it.

I no longer give my man a second chance to tell me what I want to hear lol It just confuses him lol
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    I thought there would be sammaches :sad:

D2D858EC-FCBE-4211-BD6F-189AB59DEF68-607-000001739965026C_zpsba1e3fb4.jpg
  • arghbowl
    Options
    This is seriously the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life! Who has forced a gun to your head and made you shop in the broom and dust pan isle?

Whenever I go out to the mall or any store that has toys, it's an obvious pink explosion of domestic crap. My boyfriend and I have talked about this idea for years whenever we go to those stores and see it. Maybe you aren't opening your eyes to the truth of the matter.

Sure there are some rare items that are for girls that don't include that sexist crap, but the majority of the toys ARE based on stereotypes.

It buys a new dust pan or it gets the hose again.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we need to stop overanalyzing and just chuckle.

We are not all exactly the same. Each human is uniquely different.

Now that's all hug, make up and move on with life shall we?
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

Unlike you, I won't rush off and do something just because someone tells me to do it. It's called consumerism. Stop falling prey. Be strong.

"You can do it. "
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Seriously? A little sensitive are we? I looked at it as entertainment, have a good laugh at responses. Also what I get out of it is Women are more complex then Men. So if you feel attacked, go ahead attack me as I am a man... Scary when the first instinct is to fight, that's kind of like a man.... and my sincere apologies if I offend any women on here.

It's not sensitivity. It's called getting tired of society viewing women as "complex", as you put it. We are all the same except for our anatomy. Any ideas of men/women were taught to us.

A first instinct to "fight" is not manly.

Look at a toy store and notice a huge difference in the pathetic things girls get (dust pans, cooking sets, baby dolls, beauty products). Girls are taught to be obsessed with looks and domestic issues even though they can be extremely intelligent and worth more than that.

And look at how male rolemodels are portrayed on television and in many movies. As the dense, but loveable father figure who needs his wife to make all of the real decisions.

And as for your example, it works both ways. Boys are taught that they should not show weakness and toys are battle and sport-centric. Look down an aisle with boy's toys. Swords, guns, battle robots, etc. We are taught that we have a specific place in society just as much as any girl is.

Except, you know, in this day in age, in Western society, everyone actually DOES have a choice.
This discussion has been closed.